Ozymandias-Medical Officer Application

OG russia

What is your ingame name?: Ozymandias 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616330787

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: petty officer first class

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical 

What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply?:Proteus 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: 

I can improve the branch by being able to bring a new light and new knowledge to provide better medical attention. I can also help improve the branch by giving a supervisory role if needed. Lastly I can bring a helpful attitude so people aren’t afraid to come over and ask for help. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I should be trusted for this rank as i've been in the medical corp since the 18th of April, and I know my way around medbay. Next I do my best to stay serious during rp,so I can be professionally most of the time. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because I want to experience more of the navy, and I want to do good for the battalion as a whole. I also want to be a medical officer because I also like being a medic. Lastly, I want to be a medical officer because it seems fun, and it may provide some fun challenges. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: 

yes, I understand that I will be stripped of my rank if I don’t hold myself to a Standard 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: my purpose of being a medical officer is to provide help and maintain the battalion

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

-support 
good dude but app is way to short

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

- SUPPORT

short application
       the reasons for trust are strange yes you have been in medical for almost three weeks but you are only PFC
       ,but still best wishes hope to see you with us.

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crunch locked this topic