Anomaly's GM Application- Accepted

Anomaly

In-game name: Anomaly

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11475939

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Deputy Agent in Inferno Squad and PVT in Shock

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I have Darth Package

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: One day according to the tab menu. 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I love Star Wars and have watched all the movies and played the games. I even delve into Legends quite a bit with one of my favorite periods being the Vong war and the aftermath. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a GM for a couple of reasons. The first is I really like the community and want to start helping it a bit. I've noticed that when I'm on there are not a lot of GM's on and I see people waiting 30-40 minutes for a tryout or a sim. I am on PST so I would be the late night shift for sure. For myself I love doing GM duties. Even if it's something as simple as helping a battalion do a tryout or setting up a fun little sim for the ship to make down time less boring I love helping out. Making events is also something I love and I especially like to do large events with comprehensive storylines that all fit together in an arc, think episodes from a movie. I like to express my creativity and make things fun. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I've been a GM on a great many servers. Overall I have over 2500 hours in GMOD (god help me) and have been staff and GM on multiple servers. I was the head GM on a Halo RP called Unity for about a year before we shut down. I was a GM on 2 other star wars server's who's names elude me but I was also a Senior GM on BLN CWRP before I took a break from GMOD itself. I have hundreds of hours of experience making events and helping out on many many servers. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Extremely. While it has been a couple years since I played GMOD I was playing around with the commands on a private server and everything seems to be pretty much the same. There's not many commands I don't know how to run, I even know how to run server wide music commands through ULX without a voice amp! (if the server has the plugin.)

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: As explained above I have a ton of experience as a GM. Of course every server runs the GM team a bit different however the overall core tenets of being a GM remain largely the same in most cases. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

ON SHIP PASSIVE/COMBAT: The ISD GamingLight receives a distress call from an Imperial Freighter nearby. The crew is sent to investigate and rescue any survivors. Upon first arrival SF will be sent out to retrieve survivors then medical will treat them. Navy can attempt to get info from the injured crew. Battalion engineers can work with SF to SF to retrieve the cargo before the severely damaged freighter explodes taking the valuable imperial goods with it. Depending how long it takes the event can go one of two ways. If we have time the pirates who attacked the freighter will attack the ISD and attempt to claim the goods for themselves, the crew must defend the goods and the ISD. If not then the event can end with the recovered crew being sent on their way on a new ship. Events like this are some of my favorite as it allows multiple battalions to have a chance to shine at their jobs and forces battalions to work together to accomplish the mission instead of lone wolfing or running around in a big herd. 

OFF SHIP COMBAT: The ISD GamingLight has received an urgent transmission from an Imperial base on Endor. Rebel forces are attacking a data center and attempting to steal the data. It is extremely important this sensitive data does not fall into the hands of the rebels. Upon Arrival SF will fly troops down to the surface. It is likely there will be 3 or so actors. SF are allowed to use TIE's for Air Superiority ONLY as the rebels have X-Wings. The primary mission of SF is to ensure the safe transfer of reinforcements from the ISD to the base. Upon arrival IC will be sent to retrieve the data then destroy the archives to deny the rebels access. All other battalions will hold the perimeter outside and prevent any breaches. Once the data has been retrieved the troopers are to hold position until IC evacuates first then follow, destroying the base in the process to deny it's use to the rebels. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Of course! The command to run a give to yourself a TFA TL-50 for example is !give Anomaly rw_sw_tl50. You can also replace the player name with a simple ^ to denote yourself. Giving another player the same Weapon would be similar with it being !give Hiro rw_sw_tl50 or !give @ rw_sw_tl50 to mark the person you are facing. 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Modelling yourself and others is very simple and similar to giving weapons! For example we use the Inferno Squad Model. Find the model in addons and then copy paste it with a right click.  Once that's done to model yourself simply do !model Anomaly models/pilot/inferno_squad_pilot.mdl Again just like the give command you can use ^ to mark yourself. To model another player simply put their name in for yours! !model Hiro models/pilot/inferno_squad_pilot.mdl or again !model @ models/pilot/inferno_squad_pilot.mdl to model the person standing in front of you!

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have. 

Edit: Fixed the SteamID

Edited by Anomaly

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

+/- Support
- You dont really have good amount of time on the server
- You got the wrong kind of SteamID
- Good response to applications
- Very Detailed 
- A good extension for even the short questions
- Goodluck

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

18 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+/- Support
- Very Detailed 
- Goodluck

+support

Very detailed!

Good event ideas!

Very good application overall.

Experienced with ULX and GMOD

While you haven't played the server for that long, I would say that the other good parts make up for that! Goodluck!

On 5/5/2022 at 1:42 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+/- Support
- Very Detailed 
- Goodluck

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

On 5/5/2022 at 7:42 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+/- Support
- Very Detailed 
- Goodluck

Just as name said, the only small problem is the time on the server, but besides that your app looks amazing. Good luck!!

+/- Support
- Very Detailed 
- Goodluck

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

+/- Support
- Very Detailed 
- Goodluck

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother