Hiro Durr's NCO Application

Hiro

What is your In Game Name? Hiro 

What is your In Current Rank? Advanced Agent

What is your Agent Name? Hiro Durr

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 4/19/2022

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] The reason I want to become an NCO is because ever sense I joined, I have loved being an IF and I wanted to help it grow. This was being boosted by the fact that several times had I been asked if I could host a tryout when I was the only IF on. I usually get on pretty early when there no IF on and if I got NCO, I would be able to do stuff for the battalion when theirs nobody else to do it.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] Like I said before, I usually get on pretty early when nobody else is on and if i got it then I could do tryouts when there is nobody else to do them, help newer IF member into knowing all that they should know and I would assist the battalion with anything that's in my capability

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. I have lots of experience in being an NCO and an Officer from playing on other servers that I enjoyed and I wish to bring that experience to this server as I very much enjoy it.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? What I could bring to IF is activity, dedication and anything that I'm able to help with.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes

+Support
Nice and approachable
active
Competent

Good Luck!!!!

• Like 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 5/4/2022 at 9:11 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Nice and approachable
active
Competent

Good Luck!!!!

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crunch locked this topic