Benjacobs Official Roleplay Resignation.

benjacobs034

Hello gaminglight family

I would just like to say this is only my RP resignation as I will still be putting my time into staff I am now in school for a few months or more and I also now have a girlfriend. I won’t have time to do rp and staff it has been a great time for the whole year I have been Roleplay if on the server I have meet a lot of great people along my way I have had my ups and downs and done things from here and there but I’m not gonna bore you guys and give some shoutouts.

@Bear_ me and you go way back I still remember the days before you got fixer in IC we have had a lot of great times ups and downs and I appreciate everything you have done for me.

@Bon I still remember the days of you being a shock VCMDR the good old days we have had a lot of great times together you have taught me a lot over the time you have been here and you deserve to be where you are right now.

@TAlila | Tay Keith! we have hard are differences but you did a lot for the server when you were here in imperial Role play and I thank you for caring for us.

@bopSeeing you come up in the ranks was so cool no matter what you have worked hard to get where you are at and you completely deserve it. 

@JokerFormerBossno denying the credit where credit is due you have worked hard as boss during your time and we appreciate everything you have done.

@Keeganthere is no denying the hard work and dedication you have put into the server you have done a lot especially during your time as SGM. Thank you my man.

Ducks- sorry couldn’t find your @ you have done a lot for me especially and I would like to personally thank you for the good times and laughs you have given us on the ISD.

@WiNMiss you in RP man hope you are doing well

Wheat- gonna miss you bro

——————JMT/SMT—————

@Nimoyou have worked so hard on this server to get to your position and you have also given me a lot of good laughs.

@Ruxout of everyone you never gave up on me from time and time again you saw something in me that I didn’t see. And I can’t thank you anymore. 
@HotshotNGL First time I meet you you kinda scared me NGL but you are a really good person keep up the hard work man.

Name- sorry don’t know your @but you have worked hard keep up the good work and keep making the staff team good. I enjoy all the times we have had together 

Ik I didn’t shout-out a lot of people but if I did I would have to tag everyone in the community cause over the past year I got to know a lot of wonderful people.

This is Wolffie/BH7 Final Sign Out.

Edited by benjacobs034
  • Gaminglight Love 1

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

This is terrible for Gaminglight stocks

we just went down 40 points...

14 minutes ago, benjacobs034 said:

Ducks- sorry couldn’t find your @ you have done a lot for me especially and I would like to personally thank you for the good times and laughs you have given us on the ISD.

❤️ ---> Hope everything goes well for you in Staff!

Edited by MrPickle
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

😞

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

8 minutes ago, MrPickle said:

This is terrible for Gaminglight stocks

we just went down 40 points...

❤️ ---> Hope everything goes well for you in Staff!

Thank you so much Imma try to work hard to make my way up

Never forget the Benjacobs Events. They were legit fire. Thanks for the words bro.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 minute ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Never forget the Benjacobs Events. They were legit fire. Thanks for the words bro.

No probs Bro now my next part of my journey starts with staff and working my butt of to get as high up as I can 

Hey man, I appreciate you and all the work that you put into the server as well. You have put hours and hours into both RP, GM, and Staff. Keep up the amazing work up, I hope the crazy amount of effort that you put in gets recognized. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

12 hours ago, bop said:

Hey man, I appreciate you and all the work that you put into the server as well. You have put hours and hours into both RP, GM, and Staff. Keep up the amazing work up, I hope the crazy amount of effort that you put in gets recognized. 

I will do my best to work up in staff I am determined to make it.

salute✊

Edited by clarence
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod