1. 1. ...

• yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Gamma

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:526709568

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):
                                                                                                       Staff: N/A      Donator: Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: 

1 week total playtime, Joined on August 13 2020

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:

Literally just before i started typing, Yes

How many warns do you have (Screenshot):
   All last year or year before, I'm no longer a minge. I am rather a Regular semi-serious Role-player. 13 Warns on Record.https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013684864/screenshots/?appid=4000

Why do you want to join event team? 
I would like to be on the SCP RP Event team because, I would like to have the opportunity to gain a better reputation than just being the one guy that's just there. I also want to be more active within the server and it's people. As many say, "with great power, comes great responsibility" & responsibility is what i've learned with my down time of not being on for a good 4 months. I also want to be able to coordinate Fun activities or what you guys call "events". In Conclusion, I just want to have fun and help make the community a little better because every little bit adds up to make something great.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
                                                 I have had experience with Imperial RP, but I was a minge. [which was a long time ago] And I have changed mentally and physically.[Because I'm older 😕 ] So with time I have grown to be a better person especially on the server. I have been on this server for about 3 years and have almost 2 weeks of total playtime. I love this server and I hope that those of you that read this will trust me when I say this, I am Ready. I like to play take part in events, but I wish to see what it's like to organize one.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: 

Yes, Very. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

I can think of many but I'll share one off the top of my head:

I would Put a box near LCZ Bathrooms and it would have a sign saying: "Mystery Box" and when someone gets close to it they would have to do "/roll" if they get a 0-10 they instantly die in a random way. If they get 11-34 they get a punishment or random teleport to somewhere in LCZ. 35-50 is nothing or just a random prop. 51-74 is a small prize! for example a pistol. 75-89 is a nice but not too good weapon. for example un Ump-45 or Scar-H. 90-99 is a really good prize! such as a Negev or a powerful weapon. [No Rpg's or weapons that someone could not normally get in game] 100 is them unleashing a rabid beast that kills any human in sight. Once unleashed, lights will turn off but no scp's will be breached [by me] Foundation forces will be forced to attempt to kill the monster or else Code nuke will be called. if they succeed, then the event will end and everything will be restored to the way it was. If they fail, then code nuke will be called and everyone who doesn't flee will die and afterwards everything will be restored.[If CI raids then it won't be by my intents]   

That is it for my Post!!

-Gamma

Edited by Not Gamma
Trying to see if I can create a poll

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

@Trizium for some reason the link didn't go through the first time, but now it is up. 

I will not make any more discussion as this section is for VOTES ONLY

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

-Support, I do not believe this is allowed. Gamma If this is incorrect please dm me.

On 2/12/2018 at 4:00 PM, Zeeptin said:

YOU CANNOT DUEL STAFF AS A GAMEMASTER OR EVENT STAFF

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥