Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:184128807

Squadron you are Applying for:

Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held:

Lead Researcher

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/90320-a-dim-flame-of-hatred/

While not one of my most extensive logs, this document is the first research document i created that wasn't solely R&D focused, and was my first experience focusing on creating a more analytical style. This log details the possible psychological containment measures that could lessen SCP-035 as a threat.

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/89997-we-are-many/

One of my most extensive logs, this was my final research log before my transfer to research, and i'm pretty proud of this one. This log details the origins and history of SCP-7598, and its possible link to an unknown foundation specimen that has gone MIA.

How many Warns do you have?:

image.png.d1e975771b75fda37e1e054c1b256c82.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

While there are many benefits of becoming an analyst, one of the most influential reasons i wanted to apply is to explore a deeper level of research within the foundation and the SCP universe. Unrestricted access and a helpful team of gifted people means that there is a much greater extent to which i can explore these topics, and possibly help others explore them as well.

Additionally, i wish to use analyst as a way to draw my focus on to one focal point due to my recent resignation in research command. Now that i have freed a majority of my command responsibilities i hope to show a greater amount of activity in the analyst squadron so that i may work with the squadron and experience the server in the same way i began to enjoy it.

Why should we accept you: 

A major factor of why i should be accepted is my experience both with research in general and the red right hand program previously. I have been in the analyst squadron two times previously (Hoovy's curse), and during my time on the server i have hope to have proven not only my determination to create quality research, but my ability to persevere through failure and always look for a way to improve.

Experiencing all types of role-play on the server, i have shown my way around the block, and i wish to prove to all parties involved that i have the experience necessary for this role. If you wish to do more research on me, you may check my forums profile and look for my previous logs, as well as other topics i may discuss.

I hope you take this application into high consideration and allow myself to (once again) join a team of great analysts.

Edited by Catalyst
Self demotion to LR, and edits to support.

+Support
Former member of CI R&D he is MORE than ready for analyst

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 hour ago, Tazza said:

+Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, Tazza said:

+Support

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

2 hours ago, Tazza said:

+Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted (..again). Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program (..again).

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic