D5 VCMDR Robby's Resignation from D5

Marshmallow Purple

Only a few knew this was coming but its time to set it in stone

As many of my fellow cmd know I'm a college student and recently I have gotten to the biggest part of my life. A month ago I applied to a Radiological School program and a week ago I received my acceptance letter and was fully accepted into the program ive been trying to get into for years.

Sadly the cost of this is having to resign from these duties that I have kinda slacked on near the end due to the increase in my schedule. I will be stepping down from my position as VCMDR so this role can be filled by someone with more time to put into the branch

Before I resign however there are 2 things I wish to do: 1st is that I transfer ownership of CTF to both Shadows and FusionThunder as both the deputy heads of my personal pet project.

2nd I'm not gonna fully be gone so dont you minges expect that I wont be watching smh

Some Special Mentions:

FusionThunder: Try not to completely torch CTF and please prevent blood from turning Nu7 into furries.

Shadows: Now that Raptors is on the server and you're pretty much in charge of training Fusion how to CTF I hope you will stay active and get to that LTCOL spot.

Kevlar: We joked around a lot but you were pretty fun to play with, would definitely see you as the next COL.

Blue: You left us sadly but you were one of our best cmd, now get E4 Overseer for us <3.

Dog: A new face pretty much but you were fun to have around and proud of how fast you climbed up the ranks.

Paul: Dogs clone but constantly saying chicken butt

Blooddragon: You keep G9 alive with Kevlar and make sure it stays good

Every single D5: We may have not interacted much but seeing each new face join and enjoy the branch that started off so small made this the best few months ever. Keep doing what you all are doing and D5 will be the next Omi-9.

VCMDR Robby AKA Roster Slave signing off

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

I hate to see this man. I could not of asked for a better command, hcmd, or friend. I'll be sure to stay in touch and game with you. What you have done for D5 is astonishing and it could not of lived without you. Take care my friend!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Sadge, rip the fake  roster slave. Good luck with your future mate!

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

The only man with a real strike on the d5 roster leaves d5 man :

In seriousness its sad to see you leave command hope you find something thats nice and fun.

Have a nice day.

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

We didn't have much interaction but the times we did you were always a blast to hand around, I salute you sir and Godspeed in your future adventures.   

spacer.png

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

bye

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

this is a sad day

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Based, imagine having a life outside GL (sad to see you go my guy

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

NO ONE'S GONNA GIVE ME CLASS A NOW!

Good luck with your outside life

You were fun to mess around with

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Damn I gotta find someone else to bully now 😔

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

Farewell from all of the J0LTs 👋

Edited by J0LT

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png