The admin's name in-game:

Complex

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

N/A

What warning did you receive:

FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.png.c80f97e3c3c5a016decd14c063589081.png
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jODPJFdk4gPRe/d1337FDCDumJ?invite=cr-MSxublAsMTUzODIxNDgs

Why do you think this warn was false:

I was warned for FailRP for killing an unarmed officer trying to escape. He pulled a gun on me and my family members while we were in an active RP situation, put the gun away and he hopped in his car to leave, and I killed him. It is not FailRP because my life and family members lives were threatened, and he was a witness to our crime which was murder.

Any extra information:

I didn't break any rules. Its totally unreasonable.

Edited by Joe Schmoe
grammar

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

@complex7

Can we get your side of the story please.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

5 minutes ago, Joe Schmoe said:

There's a video, it doesn't matter what his side is.

It doesn't appear that you broke a rule, I wanted to get his side of the story as in what he was thinking from a staff perspective.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

9 minutes ago, Nick Hunter said:

It doesn't appear that you broke a rule, I wanted to get his side of the story as in what he was thinking from a staff perspective.

ok

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

I can see the reason he warned cuz the logs prolly looked like y’all just ran up and shot but I don’t think it’s a valid reason to warn

but I also don’t think you should instantly shot

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

Plus Joe is not much of a minge. The man has a valid purpose to everything he does. He doesn’t go out and break rules and if he does it’s not very often.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+ support

If complex didn't see the video, logs would only show that you shot him in his car in the replay. Leading to why it may be considered a failrp/RDM warn. If the video wasn't presented during the sit this is what we would go off of but with the provided video I would say it is not a valid warn.

Honestly just seems like a simple mistake that a lot of staff make. Warn should be removed.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

42 minutes ago, NicciThicc said:

+ support

If complex didn't see the video, logs would only show that you shot him in his car in the replay. Leading to why it may be considered a failrp/RDM warn. If the video wasn't presented during the sit this is what we would go off of but with the provided video I would say it is not a valid warn.

Honestly just seems like a simple mistake that a lot of staff make. Warn should be removed.

trumpo_signature.png

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy