Fixer/Caine Official IC VCMDR Resignation

IC Caine

Good Evening GamingLight! I know with everything going on in the IC that this is not the news that anyone wants to hear but I need to step down as Vice Commander. As soon as I accepted the position, life and college took a turn and made it very hard to get on at all. My finals are in two weeks and I don't have enough time to dedicate to both and I need to prioritize my real life obligations above anything else. This is not a forever thing, just a definite for right now. I want to thank everyone for making my time here a memorable one, but I officially bit off more than I can chew and I strongly believe that there are others that can fill the shoes of Fixer better than I will be able to given my circumstances. 

Thank you to the staff team as well as all members of the GM that make the server possible, this couldnt be done without you. Thank you to everyone in IC for being the best battalion out there and overall making things fun. Most of the people that got me into the server are gone otherwise I would give special thanks to them but there are definitely a few that I can give, They are as follows:

Rux: THANK YOU FOR BEING RUX. IC LOVE YOU
Corner: Keep being yourself, I have strong faith that you are capable of doing anything within the battalion.
Jump: Thank you for all of your efforts as vice commander. The brief time I knew you made it that much more enjoyable
Sev: I wouldnt have wanted to be lore squad lead with anyone else. 

One day I hope I can make it back onto gaminglight, but for now this is the end of the road for me.

• Sad 1

Man not the news I wanted to hear especially with where IC is at the moment. Regardless I very much enjoyed our interactions and I will always appreciate you for making me enjoy IC in the first place. You were a great Imperial Commando NCO and then officer, I know you didn't have much of a chance to do much while fixer but you did a lot for IC as a whole and for that you will be sorely missed. I bid you good luck on your future endeavors!

~Corner

• Like 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer