Matrix's Resignation

Matrix

Well well well it's time, Everything comes to a end at some point. I've been sitting in my position as Garrick Versio for a while but feel a huge lack of motivation and feel like I push myself to be active. Even after my ROA. I've been dealing with IRL stuff and mental health issues and joined the server to escape reality yet it's time to move on.
I've made myself a lot of friends on the server that I enjoy playing with.
I've had great fun and have some special mentions:

Odin: To this day my favorite person and best High command overseer.

Astro: not only a fellow command member but a friend. Do great things my friend!

Boomer: Although I've barely seen you on you've been a pleasure to work with. I wish you the best of luck!

Mann: It's been great working with you and I would say you are up there somewhere with Odin.

Bop: General Boppington will live on in our minds.

Bon: You've set a great example as the first non manager palpatine, Keep it up.

Name: I don't recall how we met but I enjoyed my time hanging out with you during downtime.

Sainty: I recall you from the short time I was a gunnery officer and look at you now.

Bub / Hex: You deserve a special mention here for the fun we've had.

Wraith: Overall a good guy, I hope to see you again,

Azreal: Someone I wont forget, I look forward to getting on for one of your events some day.

IF command: I wish you the best of luck as we paved our future.

Everyone else: You've probably made me enjoy my time on the server, I've not forgotten about you!

Godspeed my friends.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

It was fun working with you and I wish you the best in the future man. Stay safe.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

From what I understand you were a great Versio and that’s something hard to find. Unfortunate that I didn’t get to work with you. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Pouring one out for you, welcome to the reserves gang.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

Frog and now Matrix

Best wishes

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

You are and will be one of my oldest friends on the server. I still remember you as a little Midshipman. I hope all is well and as always, godspeed!

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

omg gotta say sike bru.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

matrix i remember working up the ranks with u all the way to captain, it was amazing spending that time. u were my closest friend in naval for a while, hope to see u again someday. goodbye 🥲

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

Standing here, I realize, You were just like me trying to make history. Goodbye friend, you were a brilliant Garrick Versio

Edited by Ceaser

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png