Ban Appeal SCPRP

theswimcade

Steam Name: neomastino

SteamID: 76561198048844655

Ingame Name: Reveille

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Dano

Reason for Ban:   Racism | Behalf of doughnuts | Dano

Dispute:  I believe this ban should be disputed for a few reasons. The first and most prominent is that the person in charge who confronted me about it said that it was fine as long as I don't do it again. Then I was confronted by a different person who overheard me that first time and they let me go, but later, apparently they changed their mind and issued me this ban. So... what happened anyways? Well, as I was playing and talking to my fellow players in game, my roommate walks in and is on the phone. He says the n-word to his friend on the phone in the background (he and the person he was talking to are both african american). A staff member confronts me about it and the rest is history. I understand that this is a strange circumstance but rest assured that it will never happen again. The reason that I am disputing this ban and not just waiting a week is that even though I am a donator, I am not able to play very often and this upcoming week is going to be a time when I could have played and RP'd on the server for many hours each day. 

Note: I am logged into a different steam account to post this appeal as I have temporarily lost access to the email account used for the offending Steam account. I am still logged into that account on my computer for games, just not able to re-login, like what is required to sign into gaminglight.com. (I got this method of posting approved my a staff member in the TS)

+support

From what it seems, it wasn't intentional and you weren't the one who said it, although I would like to see a clip of what happened just in case.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

56 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

@Dano@I like doughnutsseems you're the ones who issued the punishments

I only handled the ban.
Doughnuts dealt with the situation.

From my understanding this had happend before aswell and that would be the reason why doughnuts asked for a ban.

@I like doughnuts Could you elaborate?

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

Sorry just getting to this now, the first time around a sit was called on him with the reporter providing a video of his room mate saying the N word with the hard R, I watched it a few times and it sounded like a different person to me, which I get it you can’t control what other people say in the background, so I gave him the benefit of doubt that it was his roommate and not Him. Second time around same situation with the same n word with the hard R was said, which I forget who but a video was provided, that seemed to me that he was the one saying it and just using his roommate as an excuse which at that time I felt it was appropriate to have a ban issued due to racism with the same type of remark and situation, after reading over this ban appeal it seems that a one week ban is not applicable in this situation as it was out of his control. 

so for all intensive purposes I would absolutely recommend a +support to have his one week ban removed and to get him back playing as soon as possible 👍

Edited by I like doughnuts

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

1 hour ago, I like doughnuts said:

Sorry just getting to this now, the first time around a sit was called on him with the reporter providing a video of his room mate saying the N word with the hard R, I watched it a few times and it sounded like a different person to me, which I get it you can’t control what other people say in the background, so I gave him the benefit of doubt that it was his roommate and not Him. Second time around same situation with the same n word with the hard R was said, which I forget who but a video was provided, that seemed to me that he was the one saying it and just using his roommate as an excuse which at that time I felt it was appropriate to have a ban issued due to racism with the same type of remark and situation, after reading over this ban appeal it seems that a one week ban is not applicable in this situation as it was out of his control. 

so for all intensive purposes I would absolutely recommend a +support to have his one week ban removed and to get him back playing as soon as possible 👍

+ support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+support 

both admins are cool with it 

(please also note that this server has a zero tolerance policy on racism, no matter your ethnicity or race.)

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

13 hours ago, J0LT said:

+support 

both admins are cool with it 

(please also note that this server has a zero tolerance policy on racism, no matter your ethnicity or race.)

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Laughing 1