Bolton 'Dagger' Bjørn's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Xon

What is your in-game name?: Bolton Dagger Bjørn

What is your steam name?: Bolton 'Dagger' Bjørn

What is your steam ID?: Steam ID: 76561199146910982

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Bolton 'Dagger' Bjørn#1855

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have had experience where I have had to ban 8+ people for minging, they would all be screaming random stuff and being toxic to everyone, all of them had the same name like Jimmy Johnson, Ron Johnson, xqs Johnson ect. And I have had so much more experience that wouldnt be able to fit on this page.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January or February.

What date did you make your forums account? Not sure but somewhere in January or February.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 2 and I haven't got a single 1 in a while

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community? I am a staff member for a Police RP server but I have now left the community to join this one.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes I fully read all of it and understand everything.

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for? I am applying For Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank because I am very skillful and I am very intelligent whilst a staff, I can deal with the most deadliest heated situations and I know lots of console commands, I also am very good when using LUA so I feel like I could be a massive help in this community.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would check logs, warn them for MRDM, warn them for Toxicity and gag or mute them for 15 minutes.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would ask them all to calm down, if not then I would gag the people screaming at each other and the person who made the sit I will check logs, ask for proof if necassary and warn or ban the person, I would then ungag all of them and return them back to RP

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Make the punishments more stricter, Just give them a ban, pretty simple.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would ask for footage of him abusing it, I will warn him if he abused a bug only if he has done it more than 2 times.

image.thumb.png.3ad79b5985a4ffddad96224f977c6dd7.png

Edited by Xon
Accidentally put ''
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

- Support

- No Proof of warns

- I have no idea who you are

- Doesnt meet the word requirement

- Staff in another community 

• Like 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-Support

Staff in another community is not allowed

to see your warns do !warns ingame and take a ss

• Like 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

man you can really tell those +supports arent from his friends

anyways -support for reasons above

• Like 1

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

-Support

Last application was copied and pasted from a different community, he then -rep’d everyone who pointed this out (all possible bias foreclosed I was one of them he did so to)

Untrustworthy due to the above and due to using his friends to +support him (and I just realized it’s not his first time doing that either)

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 hours ago, Voxial said:

- Support

- No Proof of warns

- I have no idea who you are

- Doesnt meet the word requirement

- Staff in another community 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

6 minutes ago, Xon said:

Alt accounts?? You can check the ips of them if you want

When this is not the first occasion of accounts being made and then minutes later replying on your application, they're either your friends or alts. No other way around it

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Mass -support

literally came back from being AFK only to see you hitting me with a pickaxe….

has like 3 hours playtime 

extremely low forums activity 

Put no effort into this app

didnt meet word requirements 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Forums Diplomat Message

There is no strong evidence that suggests that the accounts in question are 'alt accounts'. Both accounts joined approximately 5 hours ago which make me suspect that they are friends of his. After concluding my investigation, the two posts will be hidden due to the scenario and evidence gathered. Please keep this post to +/- supports. This post will be closely monitored until an application decision is made.

Edited by Nick Hunter
Grammar/Text edit.
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

spacer.png