Hiyo

soolee

Hiyo everyone. I'm ngl, I don't remember having an account here 4559-yae-miko-giggling.png.2c4bbf29ef90d89f00de979db6cc91b9.png But if I played it before, I think I'll be coming back here and using this as my fresh restart with a couple of friends. I still don't know if they want to try it out still... 6073_sweat.png.3065a87ad8ed9a0225381f0bd77569b5.png Anyways, my name is soolee or formerly Koharu-Chan, ig that's the name I used to signed up as. I don't really play Gmod much anymore, but came back for a bit to relax with friends to play while I take a smol break from VRChat 8687-rainbowllamaroll.gif.528fb7e2b829e26473668209165ec5dc.gif I could not think of what server I played to make me join so eeesh, the only thing I know is either I got interested by a TTT or DarkRP server, not unless that was something you guys had before, then that's the only way I came in with. I love anime and manga, so huge weeb but also not a weeb to a point that I fangirl and memorize every single characters' names. But uhhh yeah, it's nice to meet you all, since I don't know if I'll be staying or not, if I do, I'll make a better intro for now, hiyo!9648-aeriywave.gif.9f396b6ae4db43b8a6c37d211739bbbf.gif

Gordon Ramsay Hello GIF by UFC

Welcome back!

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

• 4 weeks later...