Frog's Resignation

Frog

• Head of Staff
bop
This post was recognized by bop!

"we were never friends"

Frog was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 1 points.

Hello everyone! My time as High Admiral has come. I have been struggling with maintaining my drive for RP for a few months now, and I have recently decided that I want to resign from High Command so I can focus on staff. I have had some amazing times in DT Command and High Command. I have made lots of friends, and I will really miss being apart of this incredible team of High Command. Here are some people that have made my time in Gaminglight great.

Bop: My first friend on Gaminglight ImperialRP. I would not have gotten to where I am without you.

Hale: Kinda mid DT Vice Commander

Goat: Kinda mid DT Commander, but you did really help teach me what I needed to know to be a good commander. I will miss getting in shouting matches with you in the High Command channel 😞

Nimo: SPRT > SWAT

Odin: You taught me how to be a good Commander, and a good High Command member. Miss you bro. Hope you got your iron deficiency checked out.

Mann: I had full faith in you that you would keep DT great when I left, and I have full faith in you that you will keep Naval great. Keep up the amazing work, I hope you get Tarkin.

Apple: I liked you better as Shock Commander ngl

Rux: Thanks for giving me 300 mil before I left!

Hotshot & Beckett: Looking forward to working more closely with the both of you

Bon: My favorite british person, show us the shed!

Bear: Congrats on Thrawn homie, hope you get Vader some day. Don’t forget about Naval!

Crunch & Racc: Don't kill DT

Starch & Starch: My favorite Army High Command members!

Galaxy & Jpackis: My favorite people to bully.

Theta: My favorite 501st!

Talila: 12/9

Name: Go feed your pet kangaroo!

Bye!

Edited by A Frog
  • Sad 2
  • Dislike 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

See ya Chadmiral Frog...

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

🐸😞

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

Who Is Gonna Bully Me Now ;( ;(

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

6 minutes ago, A Frog said:

Crunch & Racc: Don't kill DT

@99 dead raccoons I think we should promote @jpackis220 to LTCOL.

In all seriousness, it was amazing working with you and I learned a lot.

Edited by sage
  • Like 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Odin was gonna get DT CMDR over you

very sorry for ruining your Last day on the ship patrolling, by me and my associate killing you. Sincerest apologies 

• Laughing 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

19 minutes ago, A Frog said:

Goat: Kinda mid DT Commander, but you did really help teach me what I needed to know to be a good commander. I will miss getting in shouting matches with you in the High Command channel

Don't you worry, I'll make sure you are there for the Car Rage part 2 !

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

One less Chad DT can protect. A tragic day.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

If I could salute you I would lmao. You and Mann were the best DT command, you showed me that I don't have to minge to have fun 😄. Without you I'd probably still be mass rdming or some other dumb stuff, I thank you for introducing me to some of the best friends I have now as well as allowing me a little time to get accustomed to taking RP seriously as I'm sure I was a bit of a pain at first. It's because of you that I have become the officer I am today and I will never forget how great of a person you are and will forever strive to be as great as you have been. Thank you 🙂

• Like 1

Burrito CURRENT

DT LCPL RX6

FORMER

DT SV02 | DT SN03 | DT CPT RX6 | 69th CPL Burrito 6297