“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.” – Vindertech's Global Resignation

Vindertech

Oh god damn it. Not even a five minute heads up

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

NO VINDER YOU BETTER COME BACK TO BIBLE STUDY WITH ME O7

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

oh my god nooo, vinder i never interacted with you but you were a awesome person when I was around you, you were a awesome guy to be around, good luck on your future endeavors

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

f

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Avē Imperātor, moritūrī tē salūtant 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

I didn't think it would be so soon. 
Im gonna miss you bud, and before you go.
I'm promoting you to IIN, Get your training
whenever you come back :.(

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

NOOOOOOO CRINGERTECH. See you around mate, good luck with the future!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

welcome to the reitrement home my lad you are welcome here

SIR O1 SPC SIR!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Fuck this Man I remember playing cringertech says during off hours or when military wasn’t on to raid.

ima miss you man, take care

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

• Adam. locked this topic