Cherry Pie 69th Medical corps Vice Commander Application ( UPDATE)

PIE9

Should cherry pie become 69th medicals Vice Commander  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Cherry Pie should be 69th medicals Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Cherry Pie

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical Corps

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

Medical was my first Regiment that I joined and the biggest  reason why I stayed in it was because of the greatness of the best command team that I witness and I hope that I could be the reason why someone stays in the battalion. Another reason want to be vice commander is that I bring a lot of roll paly to the branch. I also love the RP associated with the  regiment like surgeries therapy and checks ups. Also I'm positive that if I am put in a leadership position I could show results. I have even improved the activity the one of the regiments sup battalions rescue, so as a vice commander I will have the tools necessary to help with the regiments activity. I also think that I could be a good face for the branch.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 394 hours and 32 mins online and I have been on the sever for almost 5 months https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1020472963

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a medical vice commander is being one of the faces of the battalion meaning be the being one of the mascots. And assisting  the commander with running the regiment by updating rosters , organizing regimental meeting and being a good influence to the lower ranking members in branch. Vice commanders also help build relations with other regiments. And most important thing that a vice commander should do is make the battalion fun. Another thing that a vice commander does in a branch to crack down on minging in the regiment , by making sure that the members are not bored and not allowing clear mingers to join the battalion. Vice commander also leads the battalion by example and by words. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted as a vice commander because I'm  reliable.  I'm am a reliable  because I get online and get offline at  consistent times, I  completed all of my the  officer task that I gotten and I been called reliable by other in the regiment. Also I like to think myself as approachable. I am also active on the sever so a lot of players know me. Also When I am bored instead of minging i try and start a sim or a activity. I have experience being the only commanding member online and I also know the line between having fun a being a minge

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online at any time and any day but it's hard for me to get online late at night. There are also days where I am too busy to get online in the morning but i always get on in the evening and night. (time zone is EST)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings

Thank you for reding 🙂 

Edited by PIE9
more effort and the poll has been made private

Please put more effort into this application.

You need to change the poll to private as well.

You will be given 2 days to improve this app or it will be denied.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• PIE9 changed the title to Cherry Pie 69th Medical corps Vice Commander Application ( UPDATE)
3 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active

- Great guy 

- Always doing stuff for medical

- Understands responsibilities

I think pie would be a great fit for low command, he's always a good sport on the server and very respectful. Best of luck!

-501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald                            star wars stormtrooper GIF                      

4 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active

- Great guy 

I think pie would be a great fit for low command, he's always a good sport on the server and very respectful. Best of luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

Mega + support
- Great dude

- Funny

-Active

- but you might want to make this longer and a little more detailed

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

8 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active

- Great guy 

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 5/3/2022 at 8:35 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active

- Great guy 

On 5/2/2022 at 5:35 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active

- Great guy 

I have nothing but good interactions with Pie, would definitely be a good fit.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 5/2/2022 at 11:16 PM, clarence said:

Mega + support
- Great dude

- Funny

-Active

- but you might want to make this longer and a little more detailed

9 hours ago, Keegan said:

I have nothing but good interactions with Pie, would definitely be a good fit.

~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+ BIG SUPPORT!
Pie has been a fantastic member of Medical throughout his entire membership within Medical. Outside of a very occasional  LOA/ROA, Pie has maintained consistent and excellent activity throughout the last few months. His sim and quota performance has been consistently above expectations and has never been an issue, which is more than almost any other Officer can say for themselves. 

Pie has displayed good leadership skills as Vice Marshal of Rescue, and has played a big part in growing Rescue and keeping it stable. Pie Puts his heart and soul into this battalion, and he brings an almost infectious level of energy and morale to the regiment when he is present on the server. I think someone who can do that is a valuable person to have in a command team.

I believe Pie has has a lot of Maturity with the power he currently has and he has never been one to abuse it or show any signs of doing so. Pie is a very trustworthy person who I feel fully confident in with his ability to lead and justly keep Medical in check should my back be turned at any moment or if I'm away for any reason. Pie has never caused me any or any other Command member any disciplinary issues. 

After spending this whole week thinking and analyzing the performance [Past, Present, and projections for the Future] of all of my current eligible Officers, I personally am of the Opinion that Pie is the one who is best overall for the position. There may be areas where some Officers shine more in their strength, but overall I believe Pie is the strongest candidate.

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

Denied

Feel free to contact AHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Crunch locked this topic