Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Smaug

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98771849

Current Rank: Captian

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 months, 6 days (since Jan 25

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Permission: Tactical

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Well, here we are again, after 4 months of being a captain I feel I am ready for the position of PD Major, having recently become high command in Delta Force it is so far a very different experience from when I was high command in SWAT a few years back, and since becoming a Captain in PD again, things have changed a lot over the years I've learned a lot about the ever-changing landscape of the server and meeting some of the craziest and most confusing people I've ever seen I've learned not only how to deal with those sorts of people I've been able to be a more calm person with dealing with situations. being on the server for 5 and a half years I've seen pretty much every type of situation, report, mingey cadet, etc. being able to learn over my time here has helped me a lot in becoming a better command member and a better person in the community. some of my most fond memories on the server are patrolling with other command or a brand new OFC, something I always try my best to do is allow lower enlisted to have the most fun while remaining professional, trying to keep them from getting warned is honestly some of the most fun I have while being on the server.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes