Clovers Nova Vice Commander Application (Edited)

deekodoubleg

Should Clover Be The New Vice Commander  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Clover Be The New Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Clover

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been apart of nova since the first day I joined, I have made a lot of good friends within the battalion with who I have had a lot of good times with  with that being said I want to help out the branch as much as I possibly can. After shadowing some of my command members (being their right hand man for a week), I can confidently say that iI understand the responsibility's behind being a vice commander,  and I believe that if i get selected I can help make nova a recognisable and respectable battalion on the ship,  as well as helping the branches reputation I can also help command team with documentation and any issues that arise ,  I believe that a a good vice commander can affect the activity of a battalion and I hope that I can make nova one of the most active battalions

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

roughly 304 hours total 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander is to be a model member of the battalion and provide a good example of how troopers should be behaving and acting,  vice commanders should also help command team in documentation and managing issues, for example doing roster updates, or dealing with cross regimental conflict in a respectful and polite manner,  vice commanders should also be hosting sims and making sure that ncos and officers hit their quota, also i believe that a vice commander should make an effort to be involved in their battalion and its community by making sure that their troopers are engaged and active in the server by hosting activities and events for their troops, an example of this is battalion specific missions or game nights for the troops,  In conclusion to put it simply the main purpose for vice commanders should be:

supporting command

keeping trooper activity up

dealing with cross battalion issues

helping the batallion grow by coming up with improvements and changes to the branch 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted as a vice commander because,  I have  experience  overseeing troops, some examples of this is my time as an officer in nova looking over the ncos and enlisted, and when I was appointed as a nco overseer where i posted updates and reminders to fill out quota while helping any ncos with any questions they had.  I also believe with this role because  I can provide suggestions and ideas that can really help the battalion grow, and i believe that with the influence the role has  I can really help with nova's reputation and relations with other battalions.  throughout my time in nova i have seen the battalions reputation improve steadily due to our current command team and our team of ncos and officers shining a good light on the battalion due to the great leadership our command team has brought to the branch and I believe  that if added into the command team i could help bring more troops into nova and give nova 

7. How often can you be Online? :

a few hours a day (3-4)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None so far!

Edited by deekodoubleg

+support

-active

-engaging

-friendly

good luck!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

9 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support

-active

-engaging

-friendly

good luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

Please put more effort into this application

You will be given 2 days to improve this app or it will be denied.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• deekodoubleg changed the title to Clovers Nova Vice Commander Application (Edited)
On 4/30/2022 at 8:40 PM, Bartholomew said:

+support

-active

-engaging

-friendly

good luck!

Known this guy for awhile, good man

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald                            star wars stormtrooper GIF                      

On 4/30/2022 at 7:40 PM, Bartholomew said:

+support

-active

-engaging

-friendly

good luck!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Denied

Feel free to contact AHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Crunch locked this topic