Jimmy's Maintenance Resignation

ZeEagle

I'm getting very burn't out and feel like I can't give maintenance the attention it deserves... I will still be active on the server on other regiments, I just don't want to hold up a spot for new command to come in and do great things for the branch!

Spy - How's your day! Your doing amazing things for maintenance right now and are a great person, keep it up!

Biggie Cheese- It was fun messing around with you on RRH and generally minging having fun!   KEEP AWAY FROM CHAIRS

Techkat - i think we joined right around the same time and it has been very fun playing with you!

Decibel -  doing great with FTO! when i joined you were an OS and now your MM, time flies! been fun messing around with u.

Everyone Else - sorry if i missed you it either means theirs not much to say or i forgor. also, im  not really that great at writing.

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy