Voids SGT Application

Sly

What is your in game name?Void

What is your SteamID? 76561198958833601

What is your current rank?SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server? 1week

How long have you been in Nova? 3 days 

How will you assist Nova with this rank? [50+ words] I will try to create SS and BH SS which regular SS specializes in saving vip from close range with your squad or other missions while BH SS contributes to assassinations spying and other BH mission qualities.I will lead with efficiency and train the troopers with Jedi evasion tactics.I will teach the troops proper breach and clear tactics and how to do it with clear Efficiency.I will bring up the nova trooper enlisted count and contribute everything to training and leading them.

Why do you want to become an NCO? [50+] To contribute my time and effort to Nova to its way of life and it’s amazing specialization it’s uniqueness, and to be a part of the people welcoming other to this greatness is unimaginable for me.So of course I want to be a NCO to contribute my time effort and knowledge to it.I want to be a NCO to give back to the battalion that gave so much to me and live up to the nova name.

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? I was Nova CPT on IFN I was SGT of The RG I was Purge cmdr and CPT of the BH SHK

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? [75+] To train and create new elite members of the battalion to be the lead of a squad and send them to a VIP with the proper knowledge/ Expertise that is required for a nova troopers to be make them understand everything required/asked of them with ease.To make them the next SGT / Officers of tomorrow. SGTs main job is to lead a squad to battle with ideals and strategy with ease.To listen to orders and execute them perfectly and show others how to do the same.The ultimate duty of a SGT is to create perfect troopers the greatest Mentors destiny is for the the mentor to be greatly surpassed by them.

Edited by Sly.LGA

You Have 24 Hours To Put In More Effort In This Application Or It Will Be Denied.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+support

-friendly and engaging

-support

But it shows some level of incompetence, because in the first question he answers the question but if only he realises that he most likely cant even make a new sub-brach at that rank, and in the last question he didnt even mention that he has to try and get people into the battalion. So, I think he needs more time before he becomes a SGT.

Current:

Nova Commander Saturn NT01 
Former:  ST SCTAL MAJ Lobster 5643 | STRM Operator SC43

+support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Accepted!
Please Speak To A Officer+ For NCO Training!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• Crunch locked this topic