2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Caroline be Research JCMD?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Caroline
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:563554371
Current Rank: Executive Researcher, RRA Senior Lecturer, RAU Protector

Time in Research (Estimate): Approximately a month and a half

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I have a few reasons as to why I may be a good candidate for Research Junior Command. First, I am pretty active excluding my LOA. I had to take a short LOA due to feeling burnt out, but I am back and better than ever now. Secondly, I participate in all mass tests and meetings that I am able to attend. At the mass tests I try to help the lower enlisted with their tests as well. I have zero strikes on Research currently along with zero warns on the server, and I try to always follow the MOTD rules and Research SOP rules. I also train a lot of people for Research. Whenever I see someone advert for a Research trainer I'm usually the first person to flag on RRA and train them. 

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): I am already command in another branch so I already know the duties of a command member. I am a Second Lieutenant in Nu-7 currently and while it is a combatant branch, and Research is a non-combatant branch, I feel that my experience in Nu-7 will cross over with me into Research Junior Command. I am very available to do things as well. I spend a lot of time on the server so if I am ever needed for something Research related I will most likely be able to take care of it. Finally, I am a very reliable person in my opinion. I get asked to do things quite a bit because I am DHFTO in Nu-7, and I always do them unless I am unable to for unusual circumstances, which rarely occurs.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): I think I could increase Research activity by hosting things such as mass tests and PT's. I have a few ideas for PT's already, so I think those would definitely increase Research activity. As well as hosting mass tests. Mass tests are a great way for Research enlisted to test on SCP's that they normally cannot, and when they are hosted, normally a lot of people show up to them. As for making the Research division better as a whole, I think some incentives could be made for things such as RRA. In Nu-7 I like to do giveaways for our FTO of the week, and I think that doing the same in RRA could greatly increase our number of trainings in Research. 

(I know my grammar may not be the best, but I tried my best on this application and I hope you enjoy it.)

Edited by Caroline
grammar

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-support 

-is Carolina (very cringe)

Jkjk 

+Support 

- was command before 

- pretty good activity 

- very kind and good to work with  

Application kinda short but that's ok (so was mine)

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 4/30/2022 at 11:26 AM, SillySadass said:

+Support

-Active

-Pretty short application but that's fine

-Kind

-Follows rules

-Overall trustworthy of being a JCMD.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

• Pure locked this topic