Red Right Hand Program Application Format

PabloProo123

In Game Name: MTF Nu7 RCT Pablo)

Steam ID ( STEAM_0:0:575105202)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): RRH Guardians

Current RP Ranks Held: (MTF Nu7 RCT)(Gensec LCPL) (Junior Researcher)

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 05-5 The Treasurer

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  To be completely honest, I am aware that my RP ranks are not the highest, so you may not have even read this far, but I would love to be able to try out the RRH because I firmly believe that it would be an excellent way for me to RP with players who are more experienced than myself. I want to be able to RP on the server in a way that would allow me to get more insight into what is going on around the server so I can see it from a different view than just a lowly enlisted person. Another reason I would like to join is because I would like to RP in a more professional environment than what I am currently experiencing, as of now most of these branches have extremely loud and mingey TS channels, and it's hard to focus in and do some immersive activities, because at the end of the day that is what this type of RP server is meant to give.

Why should we accept you: I believe I should be accepted into RRH because I do think I possess some of the qualities that this type of branch would be looking for. First of all, I can be professional and represent myself according to any SOP when need be, some evidence I can provide for this is the fact that I have had 0 warns so far while playing the server, 0 strikes or disciplinary action taken against me in any of the branches I am in, and the fact that I have served in positions on other servers that require a high amount of self-control and professionalism such as Death Troopers, Royal Guard, JSOC, and other SF branches. Although my ranks are low so it seems I have barely played, but that's not really true, I am very active on the server but it is usually at hours when my officers in Gensec are not online. And in maintenance, I use that life as a way for myself to gain money if I need it, or need to just chill and do some mindless activities for a while, so I usually keep to myself when playing that job. Now moving on, I am responsible and trustworthy, if I were to be on a job like RRH, I will always be sure to follow SOP and all rules set by my seniors, I have never acted inappropriately in front of other people nor have I ever abused the equipment entrusted to me. I usually try to be extremely conservative with the items I have on my whitelists so I can 1. Better contribute to RP; and 2. So I can avoid any issues or confrontations with those around me. (Especially with the cloak, I will never use that thing unless necessary otherwise it is a waste and makes no sense to use willy-nilly. With all that being said, that concludes my application and I appreciate you for reading it this far, I hope to work with you guys in the future if not sooner. 

image.png.065860626dd4d7b2ed1d61d5a918fed8.png

• Dislike 4

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Big -Support

Application was copied and pasted.
Original writer: Debil

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/89536-debils-rrh-guardian-application/

Edited by EliasQuickness

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

14 minutes ago, EliasQuickness said:

Big -Support

^^^^
mass -support 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

17 minutes ago, EliasQuickness said:

Big -Support

Not cool

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

- Support
Never be lazy

Ain't no way dawg 💀

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

2 hours ago, EliasQuickness said:

Big -Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

The fact you copied an application from someone else tells me everything I need to know. -Support

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

rsz_alpha1.png

ABSOLUTELY DENIED

I can not physically explain how disappointing this application is. Not only copying another members application, but outright admitting that you were too lazy to write your own application is one of the most disappointing things an applicant can do.

You are hereby being Permanently Blacklisted from Red Right Hand and may appeal in 6 months.

• Skull 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic