NEW Job for GYM - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

What you want to see? -  Gym manager or Gym Security 

Why should we add it? -  The job would take stress of EMS and make boxing in the gym more fun

What are the advantages of having this? - A Gym manager could revive people who KO'ed (died) boxing and remove or stop people from fighting outside of the ring 

Who is it mainly for? -Any one who uses the gym 

Links to any content -  N/A

This job would make boxing fun because you wouldn't have to respawn or wait for EMS, The Gym manager would simply heal or revive you after boxing. The Gym manager would also stop people from fighting outside of the boxing ring this would prevent extra chaos. this job could be implemented as a Level, rank, or Gym skill (as in gym stats) locked job so it is earned and used correctly.

+Support
The Idea Of Gym Security Would Be A Nice Edition To Stop None Paying Customers 

Though I Do Like The Idea Of The Gym Manager Able To Revive People I Doubt They'll Be Able To Obtain Defibs

Overall +Support On Your Suggestion

+ support

3 minutes ago, Kcarma said:

+Support
The Idea Of Gym Security Would Be A Nice Edition To Stop None Paying Customers 

Though I Do Like The Idea Of The Gym Manager Able To Revive People I Doubt They'll Be Able To Obtain Defibs

Overall +Support On Your Suggestion

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

+ Support

This would make a great addition to the server.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

+/- Support

+ Support This would be a good idea to have for the Gym

- This Suggestion kind of pointless now as there is now a "Gym Coach" job and has been made in the server in the F4 Menu of the category of Donator Jobs etc

The Gym Coach allows u to set the subscription fee at the Front Desk when u come into the Gym etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+/-Support

+Support I like the idea of this and it seems like a great rp Job
-Support I dislike the idea of them having defibs because you are taking away from EMS not really helping them.

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator