Add Hit Numbers Addon - Denied

LucarioKing

What are you suggesting? - I like to add this "Hit Numbers" workshop to the server, and I think this is a perfect addition for this. I know this doesn't make any sense. I'm just getting tired of doing the math in my head, testing every weapon hit a certain part of the body like: Head, body, arm, and legs. With this addon, you don't need to do the math, and also, you can be really tactical by telling your teammate on TeamSpeak how much damage you delta them. Still, it's kinda hard because some on the job model look almost exactly the same even though they look different, so you're totally fine there. If you accidentally hit Cloak Operative and a number appears above their heads, you don't need to worry. Thanks to the new cloak swep, they only appear briefly. 

But this is my opinion. This would be a great thing to add to the server for weapon testing or other things! 

How would this change better the server? - I think this change of the server if High Commands or maybe ET want to do weapon testing for every weapon so which weapon could be nerfed or buff(ofc that's SMT jobs), but you can also tell your teammates how much damage you dealt to them, so your can finish the final blow. just like TF2, if you want to be tactical with that, like killing medics stop them from healing them.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - There are NO disadvantages maybe there is some minor problem here and there, but lets see.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110871780

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

yes +support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

3 hours ago, Tazza said:

yes +support

+ Support only if it doesn't hinder server performance

• Thanks 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-Support

Its meta knowledge and would therefore be inadmissible in RP. As for testing purposes, perhaps a SWEP ET could give out to those who are weapon testing that would give a similar effect? Just a thought and probably not worth it but that part I like and wouldn’t want to stop without due diligence. 

• Dislike 3

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Its meta knowledge and would therefore be inadmissible in RP. As for testing purposes, perhaps a SWEP ET could give out to those who are weapon testing that would give a similar effect? Just a thought and probably not worth it but that part I like and wouldn’t want to stop without due diligence.

bro its just a game...

• Like 2

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

5 hours ago, Warthog said:

+support

it even has a toggle for people that don’t want it

+Support

Its express purpose IS meta knowledge, it doesn't give an advantage because everyone would have it, it's a QoL addition imo.

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support 
Just make it so if this is added, people can toggle it on/off

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I think it would be a cool addition. Plus now I don't have to estimate how much damage I do to someone. Also if people don't like it they can always toggle it off. 

+ SUPPORT

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

please stop having bad takes every second it's just a gmod server

+support

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

On 4/30/2022 at 5:54 AM, Yato Sensei said:

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||