Soggys goodbye

Soggy

Goodbye my gaming light friends ill be back eventually but for now I'm gonna I'm resigning from everything

I would do @s but idk how

Love you guys all Soggy out

For now....

f1e4984ac688e523a179169503605e50.jpg

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

Man I'm going to miss you even though I only played a little with you. I will definitely remember and I'm always open to talking and chatting with you. You could always make my day a little bit better just by playing with me particularly with the shit I got going on currently. I'm going to miss you and I will not forget you so please come back dad!!!

• Like 1

welcome to the retirement home and welcome to SITE-56

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

You were a great member of this community as a Delta-5 member and Chaos Insurgent. I'll miss you 

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

Damn. Peace out Soggy, good working with you for a brief time, I hope things work out and we can see you again in the near future!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

To many R&D Resignations. It reminds me of gensec.

Ciao Soggy I hope to see you another time.

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26