General Suggestion - Anomalous Ore Seller - Denied

Pankyeatspancakes

What are you suggesting? - Add an ore seller to the Anomalous ore area on surface

How would this change better the server? - The walk from the anomalous ore area to the wood forest ore area is annoying, there is no reason for there not to be an ore seller in the Anomalous mining zone and i find it strange that there isnt one already since every other mining zone has one. Some people may argue that "Then people would get money too easily" but this arguement falls apart as soon as you consider how dangerous it is being in this area (Especially on dclass) because of how easily you can be killed or captured while your offguard punching a rock, the only reason dclass can mine here reliably is because E11 doesnt care to look here.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None i can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone using Anomalous to get money

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -20220430073643_1.thumb.jpg.e14096ae2d28ee0ca5c2c0834aaf7d86.jpg
Anomalous ore area is bottom left. Wood ore area is top right.

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

54 minutes ago, Trizium said:

+ Support 

Facts

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

12 hours ago, Trizium said:

+ Support 

Facts

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support

I'm fucking poor I need this 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

17 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

+support would make anamolous 30 times better

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

great idea! +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

1 hour ago, Coltable said:

We arent putting two mining sellers on surface, pick one, either at the wood (where everyone wanted it last time) or at the ores.

Ores and  then move the wood over there 

• Like 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 5/3/2022 at 8:29 PM, Coltable said:

We arent putting two mining sellers on surface, pick one, either at the wood (where everyone wanted it last time) or at the ores.

If thats the case then we should make a poll to see if people want it at wood or anomalous

I would like it at anamolous cause its just kind of better and you dont have to run back and fourth as much
And i wasnt there for last time so i didnt know it got changed lmao

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

On 5/4/2022 at 4:43 PM, Pankyeatspancakes said:

I would like it at anamolous cause its just kind of better and you dont have to run back and fourth as much

You would have to walk even more if it was at anomalous because most people do wood. and at the rate you get wood, it would just be more easy to have a seller at the wood 

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this