Nick Hunter's 48 Hours

I have taken up more shifts and life has been getting more and more busy for me. I have decided that I will be strictly focusing on my staffing position(s) whenever I am available to get on GamingLight. Thank you for understanding.

P.S, I know I have been super busy and promised to finish the EMS document, I will do my best to try and make time for it but I don't promise anything as my time is becoming more and more limited since it is getting closer to summer and I am picking up more shifts.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Emergency Medical Services thanks you for your service! Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

• HuntR locked this topic