More CI Raids plz - Denied

Don Ceech

IDK how this benefits gensec at all, but ok

also I get what you want, but CI raids for SCPS already get you some money and I dont really see a lore reason for CI to "defend a trash room from MTF for a quick buck"

and just sounds like a pain for maintenance to deal with.

the demo one is interesting, but having to ask event team every time you wanna do this could get annoying.

foundation and mech raids are enough imo

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

-Support

RP branches struggle enough between code reds and code blacks, don’t need them directly interfering and/or causing more code blacks

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

RP branches struggle enough between code reds and code blacks, don’t need them directly interfering and/or causing more code blacks

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

5 hours ago, OWNED said:

IDK how this benefits gensec at all, but ok

also I get what you want, but CI raids for SCPS already get you some money and I dont really see a lore reason for CI to "defend a trash room from MTF for a quick buck"

and just sounds like a pain for maintenance to deal with.

the demo one is interesting, but having to ask event team every time you wanna do this could get annoying.

foundation and mech raids are enough imo

-Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

4 hours ago, Don Ceech said:

Why do people think im permad??? lmao

And besides doing -support can yall offer some idea to mix up the raids??

We have more types of raids its just we normally dont do them like gen raids lockdown raids 

i get where your coming from i would love to see more variation in the types of raids we do cause no offence its boring kill gensec officers how just stare at me not knowing im a enemy 

-Support unless more raid ideas are added 

Edited by Dick Grayson

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

10 hours ago, Don Ceech said:

Also add Demolition Raids where CI blows up one of the bridges in HCZ. It would be blocked by something event team spawns

I think we can probably just arrange this. Several conversations will need to be held but this suggestion mostly involves CI command coming up with ideas to pitch to everyone. Don't think you should have made a vague suggestion. Sit down and talk to CI HCMD, have solid ideas that can be pitched.

-Support for the ideas stated.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

If these are things you would like to see for CI, and our raiding system, I recommend you talk to CI HCMD. 

We are always open to new ideas, and I'm sure we can come up with something if mass majority believes new content is a necessity. But this is not something for SMT to cover before CI HCMD does so. Though I do think the 079 one is creative, and I would love more Raids that directly involve R&D. We would need to discuss more, and put more into it than just a Forum Suggestion. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

17 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Taking over LCZ trash room? Yeah, no thanks.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer