Strider - False Warn Report- Accepted

TreyPointGuard

Your In-game: TreyP

The admin's name in-game: Strider

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:35336415

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  559168529_WarnScreenshot.jpg.e0a4ce0e3d1ca4ad2d66d9946c558260.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: The person carjacked me and I killed them after they stole my car then the admin immediately pulled me and warned me then later came to me and apologized for the false report.

Any extra information: The admin legit came to me and said they were in the wrong and didn't see the carjack adverted in chat. They said their was nothing they can do to remove my warn that was given before I even said a word. This is absolutely ridiculous admins should be talking to people before giving automatic warns.

+Support

Warn should be removed.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Signature.png