Strider false warn report.- Accepted

guffinmarshall

Your In-game: Gavin M

The admin's name in-game: Strider

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:35336415

What warning did you receive: ERP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.2114ffb0b8e851476b23624171573d92.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was coughing in my mic a little to loud and Strider brought me up and gave me a verbal warning then put me back down. I then proceeded to say "OHHHHH MYYYY GODDDD" and Strider brings me back up and says that was ERP even though I did not do that in a sexual manner. He without hesitation or letting me speak he warned me for ERP and put me back. I don't see how this could be ERP.

Any extra information: 

I do understand that you might have thought that it was not ERP, but I heard it as moaning that is why I gave you this warn. Now looking back I was in the wrong and will take any punishment that my supervisors may seem fit.

+Support

Warn should be removed.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Signature.png