Kevinn

In-Game Name: Kevin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455032448

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST How many

Warns do you have?: None

Permission: Tactical

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I would like to be promoted to the rank of Major because I feel like I am ready for the position, I am either a supervisor or low command in every department I am in and feel I possess the required skills to hold a position with the department. I have been my rank for exactly 4 weeks but I feel like I am ready for the next rank. I have always tried to hold meetings whenever I could and have held any PD I've seen on to the standard we require for everyone in the department. I try to roleplay any chance I can get and handle any reports as fast and as professionally as possible. I try to keep integrity and professionalism as key factors when dealing with reports on any sort of PD members as best I can. I try to help any members that are new and try to mentor them and help them grow within the community. I think I am ready to move up in the ranks yet again and think I will be able to perform my best and keep the key values of the department in check and be a role model to any members who look up to PD command to make them the best they can be and hopefully go places within the community. I know I have not been active in game but I have mainly been doing admin things within EMS and other things around the server. I am working on activity so before you say inactive I acknowledge it but please keep in mind I have been doing more admin related things. I thing I deserve a promotion as I am always wiling to be the one who's doing the dirty work so other command members can focus on the game and having fun, I thank all of you for reading this and hope to see you all on the server.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali