ISB Job Buff [Denied]

CollectiveWorld

Question!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should the ISB job get these changes?

• Yes
    • No (why)

ISB Job Changes

Job/Class Name: ISB Enlisted

Health:
- Current: 450
- New: 500

Job/Class Name: ISB Officer

Health:
- Current: 450
- New: 600

Job/Class Name: ISB Command

Health:
- Current: 500
- New: 700

Job/Class Name: ISB Deupty Director

Health:
- Current: 700
- New: 900

Job/Class Name: ISB Director Orson Krennic

Health:
- Current: 800
- New: 1000

Reason for health/armor changes: Alot of time on the ISB job when you are getting shot at by rebels or fellow troopers you see them die really easily with their low base HP. Alot of gms either dont have upgrades or their standard HP isnt enough. Even with protection detail it is hard when their VIP has such low HP when they are involved in so much combat. I believe with this buff it could make it so much more efficeint to be or get onto the ISB jobs and of course the more you rank up the more hp you get. It gives people a reason to jump on the ISB jobs and not use administration as alot of people prefer that as they can use staff commands. I would prefer to keep to the rp realism and use the jobs given for that reason

Job/Class Name: ISB Command 

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout:
rw_sw_rk3
Binoculars
rw_sw_cr2c
voice_amplifier
cross_arms_swep
cross_arms_infront_swep

- Add:
rw_sw_e11d

Job/Class Name: ISB Deputy Director

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout:
rw_sw_rk3
Binoculars
rw_sw_cr2c
voice_amplifier
cross_arms_swep
cross_arms_infront_swep

- Add:
rw_sw_e11d
rw_sw_dc19

Job/Class Name: ISB Director Orson Krennic

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout:
rw_sw_rk3
Binoculars
rw_sw_cr2c
voice_amplifier
cross_arms_swep
cross_arms_infront_swep

- Add:
rw_sw_e11d
rw_sw_dc19

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): I believe these weapons should be added to these jobs due to the bad loadout that the ISB jobs get selected to. They get the standard SF job loadout which i believe they should get better weapons in. WIthout having to spawn your own weapons in i would like there certain jobs to have an opportunity to fight back and have fun with these weapons as these weapons are related to DT and ISB are really made for DT which would make sense why they get their weaponry. I have given of course one more weapon to the Deputy and Director due to it not being the same as every ISB class just like how it was before. These ISB jobs were used but shortly after were never jumped on due which i believe these weapon changes and hp changes could fix as people love updates

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:
I believe it will increase acitivity within the GM class of ISB due to the now buffed ISB job which will give a reason for people to jump on, increasing RP relations without pulling out a physgun or flying and using commands.

(Approved By Head Gamemaster Mando and Assistant Head Gamemaster PC)

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

-Support
Not needed as the ISB job is meant for RP, which no one ever does on it anyway, why would someone go on that job for events when they should realistically be on their RP job. I think the jobs are fine as they are. Also, under the new guarding rules, ISB do not even get guarded anymore (unless krennic I believe. Even so, he is so far down the priority list) so the extra health point doesn't really work.

Edited by SAINTY.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

With DT not guarding ISB, this would be beneficial to job since they can be killed easily. The point of this update is to bring more to the job for GM’s to jump on.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

-Support

While I appreciate any attempts to give us gms more reason to be on the ISB job, I don’t think this change will give that. The main issue with the ISB job at this current moment I would say is more with the Pandora than the job. With how the rules are at the moment most of us aren’t allowed to rp off the Pandora for more than 15 minutes at a time. If there isn’t other GMs on the ISB job having interaction on the Pandora, there isn’t much for the ISB job to do. The Pandora is honestly quite barren so it’s not like we can do much more than passive rp, and even that can only entertain for so long. 99% of troopers are never going to be on the Pandora either so unless we call them up for some reason we aren’t interacting with most people either. While I absolutely would love to be able to get on the ISB job more often and do things, I don’t think this update will help that.

Edited by Arcadia

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png