Checked perma/6 week ban appeal

checkedsauce7

Steam Name:  [GL] Checkedsauce7

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526774226

Ingame Name: Checked

Ban Length: (for 6 weeks islandtoad) perma is unknown at the moment

Admin that Banned you: Islandtoad

Reason for Ban: promoting suicide

Dispute: ( clip of me doing action https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jkxe5h3A1pasR/Wc38bOsMCenJ?invite=cr-MSxncHgsMTk1MDg4Mjks) Medal

Reason of belief to be unbanned: I was not having a good day, stuff happened and I was just trying to play the game. I have anger issues and in the heat of the moment I said KYS. I wasn't thinking right either. It was just a overall mistake. I was just vibing with some music and while not doing anything. Getting killed was kind of annoying. I know that I should've been combative since I was on a combative job but all I was doing was chilling. I did not mean the KYS fully, it was in a joke kind of way. I know I should not be promoting suicide nor should I make jokes about it. I know I shouldn't use the bad day or anger issues as an accuse but it happens to the best of us. I am sorry and wish to be given a second chance. I have 6 inactive warns, 1 of the warns is the one I just received. This was my in the year of being on this server. I will leave the decision up to you but at least give me a chance. I promise I won't do it again, and if I do then permanently ban me.
to add on this is just player diss i did not promo suicide at all

Edited by checkedsauce7

goto go fast

23 minutes ago, PryingTree said:

+support, seems to be telling the truth and I believe he should get a second chance as his warns weren't that severe. 

I've known checked for awhile, he definitely did not mean to say what he did. 

I would say a perma ban is unnecessary but maybe a 1-2 week ban so he can reflect.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

honestly when I saw it in game, people made it seem worse than it was

he's just being toxic, and considering his status in the server, dont think it was with malicious intent 

+Support, lower it down to just a warning and verbal tbh and possibly a talking to 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+Support

SOFT 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

40 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

Not "promoting" suicide. Just being toxic. 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

-Support

As a senior moderator of your respective server, promoting suicide in any way should not be tolerated albeit toxic or not. As a staff member, you represent the community and your server.

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 3

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

1 hour ago, OWNED said:

he's just being toxic, and considering his status in the server, dont think it was with malicious intent 

+Support, lower it down to just a warning and verbal tbh and possibly a talking to 

3 hours ago, OWNED said:

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

4 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

Not "promoting" suicide. Just being toxic. 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

7 hours ago, OWNED said:

I understand that promoting suicide isnt allowed on the server but he tried to turn it around into a "kill in console do it" and I can understand that because he sounds angry and I believe he deserves a second chance either let him wait out the 6 weeks that was originally given or allow him to come back early 

Checked if you do get unbanned please just watch what you say I can understand things can be frustrating but if you are getting angry just step away doesnt matter what is happening its just a game and we are all here to have fun

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-support 

“fuck you ender kill yourself, do it”

Enough said. There is literally no other way to interpret this. 

Checked is also a staff member on imperial and staff are held to a higher standard. 

Because something is a joke does not mean it’s ok to be said, especially if your not friends with the person your “joking” with It’s the same concept as if I were to say a joke that contained the N word, it’s a joke but I still would get banned. Having a bad day is also not an excuse for your actions. If your truly having a bad enough day that you tell someone to Kill them selves then get off your Pc  or go play r6 or cod where it’s tolerated 

“Gaminglight does not tolerate bullying or targeting based on race, gender, sexuality, or other identities, nor racial slurs or anything that can be deemed offensive. Gaminglight has a zero-tolerance policy towards this type of conduct.”

• Dislike 3

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Ban has been reduced to 1 week

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||