Today's been hot garbage.

ZeferGaming

Dog has Cancer and could be dead in weeks. And I have a bad heart condition that will get worse if I don't loss at lest 200 pounds would explain the coughing up blood and short of breath I've been having. 

Not looking good. 

• Gaminglight Love 2

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

You got this man. Sorry to hear that bro. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Stay energized homie, it'll get better soon, I myself was supposed to die on Jan 17 during surgery but I'm still here, Don't doubt yourself, you got this!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Although we have never met, if you believe in yourself and put 110% effort in yourself and your goals I have no doubt that you will overcome any obstacle in your way Zefer. Do not look at the whole 'book', take it by page and keep moving forward, remember, the community of Gaminglight has your back. 

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091