Ronin's Resignation

Ronin

It's come to a point with work where I have pretty much enough time to eat, shower and sleep. Not a lot of time for gaming. I'm taking up spots where I am that others can use, so this is my resignation from EMS, FBI, HRT, USMS and UMC.  I'll still be around occasionally to play, and hopefully things at work calm down when we hire more people.  I'm always around on discord if people want to talk or if I get time to hang on and game, so hit me up.

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Good thing it's April 1st right?... RIGHT? Sad times, we'll miss you!

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

DENIED

Thank you for your resignation application but after intensive review, we humbly decline you leaving Gaminglight!

• Laughing 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091