Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: MJTHEOG

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526631405

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 6 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: None 

Permission: Tactical

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Why I believe I should be promoted to Major is because I believe I am ready for the rank in PD because I have have sort of a lot of command experience in EMS and SCO19 to name some of them. I am also active in the department. Another reason is because I say up super late on the weekends so if I see anyone doing anything bad I can punish them or if someone needs help I can help them and answer all there questions that they have. I also train any and all Cadets when needed when there is no SGT+ on. I am always professional PD (And all my other departments) and I am very mature at all times and I think I'm trustworthy because I am high command in another department and have no current warns on the server! I go to meetings when I can and my last reason is because I do not get heated very easily so when someone is being rude to me or trying to make me mad I will not get mad at them easily and I show respect to every one regardless of there rank. Those are the reasons I believe I should be come Major!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Retired_Signature.png?ex=6622666c&is=662

+support 

-- has confidence in oneself

-- has experience in PD command

-support

-- "wordy" application & repeats statements

-- not very clear objective as to why Major is a better fit rank than Captain. (What are your goals as a PD command member? What do you do better than other command members? What unique traits do you have, both good and bad traits?

Overall, i'd rate a 7/10, so final opinion is +support. 

Good luck!

On 4/29/2022 at 6:34 AM, Mazgrid said:

+support 

-- has confidence in oneself

-- has experience in PD command

-support

-- "wordy" application & repeats statements

-- not very clear objective as to why Major is a better fit rank than Captain. (What are your goals as a PD command member? What do you do better than other command members? What unique traits do you have, both good and bad traits?

Overall, i'd rate a 7/10, so final opinion is +support. 

Good luck!

On 5/1/2022 at 2:50 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Has experience with other departments

Professional,mature

Active

Ready for the next rank of CPT

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091