Recs' 48 hours State Wide / DOC

Recs

Recs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78560640

Reason for Resignation: 

Well Ladies and Gents, it has been a wild ride here on Gaminglight. Ran my way up in the State Police in all areas and can really say I had a blast. Most of you were really cool to hangout and patrol together. The simple reason for this is not because I am leaving for good or any other reason. I simply must leave to progress in my military career IRL. I will be gone to achieve my Master Corporal rank and my Sergeant Qualification. With this also I get my Drill Instructor Qualification so hopefully when I am done perhaps I can teach whoever enters the state command scene.

(Spoiler I suck at this next part)

Notable Mentions

@Cammy - Thanks for giving me the chance to show what I had, we did have different opinions but I will say it was a great time working with you in this department

@Billy S  - Fucking hella good Patrol partner who chilled with me and destoyed crims with me, LtCol ....... Maybe IDK

@Dry - Don't mess this up, nah jk you are excellent at your job in state keep going, sure you will be a great addition to command at somepoint soon

Bosco (Jveris) - Keep DOC Safe, Secure, and remember its your prison

@balloonhail4979 - You oversaw most of my career progression in state and help mentor me as a Junior member of the department and helped me get to where I am on the server so bi cheers to that.

Finally @Spoon well Spork as per roster, your doing great in the command scene and I think you will get further in this department and be a great mentor to the state members.

there are so many more of you but honestly the lot of you have great potential to move up in the department/sub-department, so do me a favor and keep puttin dem crims in the slammer!

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer

Gonna Cry 

Well Recs Like you said we had different opinions but most of the time we got on and it was pleasure working with you and spending time with you, you are a great guy and good luck with your army things. You are a fantastic Major Team Leader Head FTO and DOC Warden and it is sad to see you go you always tried to do right by the department and done a really good job there is not many people leaving that will have an affect like you leaving as you done so much to help enlisted it just means other state command and Supervisors will have to step up you will be badly missed in DOC and FTO and it will not be the same without you ma man you really helped to raise standards and was a pleasure to work with you. 

If I am still around and you wanna come back you will always be welcome in State!! 

Good Luck ma man!! 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

Damn sad

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

Dude I'm crying. Fucking come back already. Now your country will fully trust you with trainees soon lmao.
 image.png.f2b7031e3ab8ef8f138f99edb6810202.png

Edited by Dry

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

Damn 

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

Noted
Please maintain activity until 48 hours completion 
If you're eligible for reserves and would like to be placed in them please contact me via discord

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Completed
Thank you for your service 
If you have any question about reinstatement contact myself in the future about rejoining

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current