Let the N word be played in songs - Denied

Don Ceech

What are you suggesting? - That people can play songs that contain the n word.

How would this change the server? - Less people would be banned and it would attract more people who aren't stuck up and allow freedom of speech

Are there any disadvantages? - It would make people feel as if their rights are being infringed upon if you deny the suggestion

Who would this change mostly benefit?- People who have been banned for unjust reasons and those who got fire ass music. It also benefits the minge minorities

Playing audio that has the n word doesnt hurt anyone, ask other black people who are on the server about it, like Thin and they wont mind it. Its just music, and at the end of the day, it hurts nobody. Staff can be more chill about it too.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Deputy Head of Warns, Director of ERP and LTAP, Minge High Command

Just don't play songs that contain it? Lmfao

- Support

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Moved to the right section

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

i mean is it that hard to just find a clean version or something??? the real question is why you wanna play it so badly

• Like 1

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+support

and every reply that says "don't play it" or "find a clean version", you know damn well it doesn't feel the same when there's 30 pauses in a sentence. Rap music has so much of it that it's in every song, and that genre is part of our culture and what I and others grew up with and still listen too.

it's just music and literally can't hurt anyone, this rule can only help.

• Like 2

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

1 minute ago, LilThinMints said:

+support

and every reply that says "don't play it" or "find a clean version", you know damn well it doesn't feel the same when there's 30 pauses in a sentence. Rap music has so much of it that it's in every song, and that genre is part of our culture and what I and others grew up with and still listen too.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

10 minutes ago, LilThinMints said:

+support

valid but you need to remember this might be abused, and probably will be abused

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

5 minutes ago, Pie/Box (The first) said:

- support, I get it you like having freedom of speech but we do have alotta kids on the server man 

you think kids already don't swear and say the n word?

i guarantee you if they didn't have parents they would be swearing more than the adults

Just now, Spring said:

valid but you need to remember this might be abused, and probably will be abused

it says music/songs for a reason. someone screaming the hard r is different than popsmoke💀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

Now who said rap music is the only music with those words...

country music!!!

Just now, LilThinMints said:

country music!!!

HELL YEA!!

I'm a personal fan of all music, I think this would be something very case by case depending on the song of course. Could it be nice, yea cause music is always best when its pure, but it could cause a lot lf issues with loopholes and since its very opinionated it would be hard to moderate.

+/- support

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Forum Diplomat Message

Please keep all input constructive, & avoid messages that are not necessary, rude, or unconstructive.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Look guys, I get there are kids on this server and staff don't wanna explain when and why it cant be used, but is it really worth us having fun playing our favorite song? Its not like Call of duty xbox racism its just chill vibes. We should be able to vibe out in the corner of d block without a song having like 50 pauses in it

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Warns, Director of ERP and LTAP, Minge High Command

4 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

+support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.