MTF Job Pack Update (April 28, 2022) [Completed]

Toasty

=======================================

Job Update

Name: MTF Stealth Operative > MTF Zeta-6 “Midnight Trackers”

Description: MTF Zeta-6 is a group of operatives that specialize in the tracking and containment of escaped anomalies and the pursuit of Persons of Interest and Groups of Interest. These operatives are Level 3 personnel of the Foundation.  You must purchase the MTF Job Pack on our store to play this job.

Remove Model: models/player/metrocop.mdl

Add Model: models/player/nightcrawler.mdl

Job Update

Name: MTF Tau 5 Soldier > MTF Tau-5 “Samsara”

Description: Immortal cyborg clones created from the flesh of a dead god, MTF Tau-5 units have increased dexterity, strength, and possess regenerative capabilities. They are suited with the most advanced weaponry to combat threats towards the Foundation. They are Level 3 personnel.  You must purchase the MTF Job Pack on our store to play this job.

Remove Weapons: tfa_csgo_xm1014

Add Weapons: tfa_mossberg590

Job Update

Name: MTF Demolitions Expert > MTF Lambda-9 “Big F**king Guns”

Description: MTF Lambda-9 are designated to contain Keter level SCPs that require high damage output ordinance in the event of a containment breach. They are level 3 Personnel of the Foundation. You must purchase the MTF Job Pack on our store to play this job.

Remove Weapons: tfa_fg42

Add Weapons: tfa_m249lmg

Changes:
Switched the Ares Strike to the M249

Edited by Toasty
  • Like 2

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

+ Support

Ah yes, BFG squad incoming

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support for everything but the ares strike, that thing sucks

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+support 

Kinda a nerdy stealth op name that i'll never say

And make f***ing say friendly pls no toxicity 

jokes 🙏

Edited by J0LT

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Toasty said:

Add Weapons: tfa_ares_shrike

Biggest mistake 😪 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

+Support for everything but the ares strike, that thing sucks

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

8 hours ago, Toasty said:

Remove Weapons: tfa_fg42

Add Weapons: tfa_ares_shrike

+Support

I made a suggestion buffing the gun but yea an entirely new gun would absolutely better. The Ares Shrike is fine, there can only be 2 at a time anyways, and its very tame compared to most Heavy MTF jobs.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+support 

Job Pack update? I thought I'd never see the day.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 4/28/2022 at 3:39 PM, ShadowPL said:

+Support

Ayo Job Pack getting an update?

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

+support

Tau-5 should be immune to SCP-610 and 049 they are literally Immortal robots. 

plus would make the class even cooler

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+Support

When are we getting MTF Zeta-9 "Mole Rats"?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.