Ashen Helios' Officer Application

HelosHegolas

What is your In Game Name? Helos

What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? Ashen Helios

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 2 weeks

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I want to become an Officer because I believe I've found a home within Inferno Squad, I personally love everything that goes on within Inferno Squad and couldn't ever think of a reason to leave it, personally I've noticed the Officer team is lacking an actual team and activity is a big thing in my opinion, I also understand that if I do get accepted within the Officer team it sorta would leave the NCO team lacking as well, but I believe with the more pushed out tryouts and being about to host sims and trainings could motivate our enlisted to want to strive to achieve greater heights within Inferno Squad, more so do I just want to do as much as I can to assist the Inferno Squad to rise its name higher as it should be, being able to become an even greater example for those raising the ranks is all the more reason to want to be active and motivated to help out this battalion. 168

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words] By setting an example for the new ones joining the battalion, I can also work up within Sharpshooter to help the current stand in lead with anything needed, I'm not the best at making documents but I'm a quick learner, giving more activity to the Officer team as currently I have no reason to ever step back from activity, showing any ST's that there are Officers within the battalion and setting an example for them as well to make them want to join, as I mentioned I'm a quick learner and can easily assist the command team with anything they ask.

How many strikes do you have? None.

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. I've been 2LT of Shock two separate on two different servers.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? With my prior experience, being an Officer before gives me the knowledge of knowing how to be an officer in mind and in character.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes.
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

+Support
Active
Determined
Means well

Good  Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

10 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Active
Determined
Means well

Good  Luck!!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Crunch locked this topic