Blackouts E11 Resignation

Black0ut

MTF E11 VCMDR Blackouts Resignation

I won't make this resignation too long, but ill make it enough to get my reason out. My reason for leaving this server is mainly due to me going back to in person learning full time and that alone will take up all the time I am able to put on this server. Although I'll be gone I'll still be around in the TeamSpeak and in the game when I have some time on my hands.

People time

Blackbeard- The best Commander this server has ever had and idc what people say, best O9 commander we ever had.

Django- IM DOING THIS FOR YOU, MY FIFTH RESIGNATION OR WHATEVER IT IS WHOOOOOOO

Danny- Bro I know this is gonna complicate shit in E11 and im sorry but I cant put the time in anymore. You can come to me if you need anything bro.

Vanny- Take away her channel admin save us from aggressive soundboard use lol.

Obito[Stonksman]- The best minge, E11 wouldn't be where it is with your 18 hours of activity, I wish the best for you, Godspeed. [Btw jessop is dead]

Panda- Took you long enough to get LTCOL, Next time I see you, you better move up.

Saint- Mans literally bitched in my dms for this , he cool guy tho

Edited by christophercocomello
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

first off, fuck you, second off, FUCK YOU
third... you got it, fuck you...
man this is sad, this guy hands down my closest friend on the server and now hes shitting his nappy once and for all, i hope E11 will continue to live on with glory but i mean shiiiiii, i dunno man.
i would say im gonna miss you however i know that me and you will continue to play together even off the server and on other games, bro we got a long way to go now, terraria will continue and shit, so i mean, well im in discord call with you right now anyway and your making fun of my loud typing, dickhead, you down for terraria tomorrow? also ima ask you that once you get back from taking your dishes downstairs lmfaooooo

RETIRED

you cannot leave I personally deny it (jk come and welcome to the retirement home)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

o7 come back soon brother

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Damn, mans got HCMD and dipped!

Anyways, good luck with your future mate, lost another Omi9 OG.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

O9 love for ever brother

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Adam. locked this topic