SawickM

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:62241714

3. The player's name in-game:

Nova VCMDR Kio

4. The player's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] [C1-668] KitsuneChan

5. What did the player do:

Accused me of pedophilia in a discord with some of his friends. Mind you I am 21 years old and have not had any relationship with underage members of the community or IRL in any regard. Infact I've been so enraged by other members doing it that I've ousted them.

6. Evidence (REQUIRED):

unknown.png.e983d6ed79fea901491bc584ec18d715.png

1283031921_unknown(1).thumb.png.2729bbebdce411f8ca9ffad47d278733.png

7. What do you believe should happen to the player:

Well when I did this exact thing I was banned for abusive behavior for 2 weeks and I was removed from staff and RP even though I was right so maybe something similar or more than that.

8. Any extra information:

I will hope fair treatment is served as it was to me and Kitchan is punished appropriately. As for comments that say "this wasn't involved in the community so he shouldn't be punished" these screenshots were from the "IST" discord or the Imperial Sith Trooper discord, a discord made for the members of the Imperial RP custom job "Imperial Sith Trooper." So in a way it is a part the community as it mostly consists of community members.

Shout out to the homies for giving me these screenshots 😈

(Kitchan don't bother responding tbh I don't wanna hear from someone that does this shit)

• Laughing 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

(might not mean much from me being a fellow command member with him)

I'm going to -support this.

while I do believe what kio said is wrong and he should not have said that especially if they are just baseless accusations with no real reason behind them. you and kio have a long history of disliking each other. I myself have a history with me and kio bumping heads in the past, but this just seems like a rush to try and get him banned. you don't even play the server anymore and yet you are always in a rush to -support everything kio puts up.

And when it comes it being "in a way" a gaming light affiliated discord is false. it is not affiliated with gaming light in any way. it doesn't matter that its a custom clan discord, it still does not count. I have many discords with other battalions and friends from other battalions. but that does not make them gaming light affiliated. 

let me clarify that I DO NOT agree with false pedophile accusations and never will, but what you are showing is an issue between you and kio alone.

of course this is just my opinion, everyone is aloud to have them.

• Like 1

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

• Manager

After careful consideration, this picture/situation took place in a discord that isn't owned or influenced by Gaminglight, although some of its members may use our services, it is nethertheless a private discord. With regards to your punishment, it was an incomparable situation that also happened in a Gaminglight owned service.

• Like 2

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗