1. 1. Do you think i should be a SO

• Yes Please explain why
    • No Please explain why

What is your in-game name?:Shadow

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:565312630

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:PO2

What specialty are you applying for?:SO

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?:Not Ostrictch

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve the branch by Doing Daily tryouts and SIMULATIONS for both DT and shock. I will be giving away Daily rewards and Prizes to those who will perform well.  I can make sure DT and Shock are running smoothly and quietly as physically possible. I used to be a Former Shock 2 time's. I was a DT SGM Before making this application as well as a DT SGT. I can improve both of these battalion's by doing Daily Tryouts and Simulations with both DT and Shock. I would like them to both work together more closely.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I can be trusted because I have had 4 Different instances of Command Experiences. I oversaw Multiple battalions as Tenn graneet and a SO previously. I will give my Opinions on matters when i Need to. I will help the battalions by Doing Daily Tryouts Trainings and SIMS with the battalions. I will help By overseeing the Shock and DT Enlisted and NCO'S by putting my Inputs on matters. After i am done observing I will put my Opinions on Dire Matters. I should be trusted Because I was a naval Rear admiral Havoc Maj Nova MAJ and Tenn Graneet.

Why do you want this rank?:I would like this rank in order to help Shock and DT to the maximum. I want to see There True Potential so I can know if they are deserving to move up. I want to make Sure as a SO There will be no minges or incompetent People in both Battalions Because I want to see both of them grow Into 2 Of the Best battalions on This ISD. This is why I would like This rank.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I do Sir.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My main Purpose as a Security officer is to Oversee The Enlisted NCO and Officers. I am To make Sure thing run as smoothly as Possible in both DT and Shock. I am to do tryouts Trainings and SIMS as a SO and I am to put my inputs on matters i am asked about.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support

- While the application is fairly short, Shadow has great experience as a Naval Low Command and during his time as Tenn Graneet he did his best to support Havoc and the Gunnery Officers. I know that he will do the same with SO.

-  Understands the duties of a Security Officer.

• Like 1

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

13 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- While the application is fairly short, Shadow has great experience as a Naval Low Command and during his time as Tenn Graneet he did his best to support Havoc and the Gunnery Officers. I know that he will do the same with SO.

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

14 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Crunch locked this topic