Should Spoon become a Major?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Spoon become a Major?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Spoon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:516348201

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?:  6+ Weeks (requirement for Major is 4+ weeks.)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon, Chief Tactical

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): There are many reasons I believe that I should be given the honor of receiving the Major Rank. I ask that you take into consideration all the incredible feats I have accomplished during my time on Gaming light. I've reached the rank of DCOS in FBI, Captain in State, 1st Lieutenant of HRT, USMS Head Marshal, and lastly your very own Police Department Captain. This alone demonstrates to you, my peers, that I am capable of holding such a high ranking, and high demanding rank. Now some of you may question my ability to balance between this department and others, and my answer to that is that I am always capable of splitting my time evenly between my departments. I put up about 400 hours in this last month alone, according to my battle metrics of course. When it comes to my ability of being approachable, I find that I am very much so. Multiple people of all ranks and departments have expressed how easy it is to come and approach me to ask questions that they are otherwise afraid to ask others. Now anyone that knows me knows that I always look out for my lower ranking members, ensuring that they are getting the training they need to get to where they need to be. I personally like to see the best in people even when others are willing to shut them out over seeing them act up once or twice. I believe people have the ability to change and I like to think that because of that belief, it makes me stand out in comparison to other applicants. If this department and its command would honor me in allowing me to become a Major, I can ensure you that you will not regret that choice whatsoever. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

+Support 

Has been a really great mentor for me with FBI and USMS. He is very active and is a great command member in all of his command positions especially PD. He is very knowledgeable about PD SOP and MOTD. Spoon has definitely shown his worth in PD and deserves to be a Major. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

+ support

- Been active

- Helpful

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

On 4/29/2022 at 7:08 PM, Slashers game yt said:

+Support

-Active

-Good experience with command

-Good app

-Friendly guy

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091