In-Game Name: Balloon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139033495

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?:  7 1/2 Weeks 

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Permission: Tactical 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 
 I believe I should be promoted to Major because I am ready for the next step in my PD career. I am active, demonstrating that I am capable of being online and assisting anyone who requires assistance. This is beneficial because while the other command is busy or not online, I can assist, support, and help all of the lower ranks in PD as I am typically on late at night. I believe that my judgment about promotions and demotions is excellent since I can tell when someone knows what they're doing and is ready for the next level, as well as enforcing the rules and punishing those who breach them appropriately while not being overly harsh. I put forth a lot of effort for PD and make sure it's a good time. It's a good job to have. I take the roleplay seriously, but I have a good time with everyone I patrol with, demonstrating that I can have a good time while still roleplaying to a high standard. I always take any rank who wants to roleplay with me on a ride-along from OFC to other command members, demonstrating that I am open to everyone who wants to have fun and roleplay with me. I also make a lot of good decisions when it comes to an arrest and fine I issue, ensuring that anyone who breaks the law receives the proper punishment. I'm attempting to persuade all police departments to pull over anyone breaking the law and to conduct more traffic stops to prevent people from breaking the law regularly and assuming they'll get away with it. This helps because when we're on our approach to a significant crime scene, there aren't any cars crashing and obstructing the roads, preventing us from arriving on time to assist. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+ support

- Active

- Mature

- Professional while on job

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

+Major support

-active

-mature

-professional

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

On 4/29/2022 at 3:21 AM, The_Kman said:

+Major support

-active

-mature

-professional

Really believe he deserves this position goes without saying Balloon in my opinion is one of the best you will get.