Allow Judicial Roles more freedom - Denied

Avonyx

What you want to see? - The Judicial Roles (Judge, Prosecutor, Defendant) to be given more freedom to exit the courthouse, buy cars and houses and RP outside the courtroom

Why should we add it? - The courthouse is literally never used because nobody logs on to dedicate themselves to being a public defendant or a judge. Since the role is entirely pointless outside of the very small and specific RP scenarios. It's already bad enough that Judge is locked behind a Paywall that nobody wants to spend money to use.

What are the advantages of having this? - People can dedicate themselves more towards being a public defendant and doing CitizenRP whilst ON their Judicial Role, instead of just switching over when there is a court case (which criminals never ask for, and Police NEVER grant). Would also make the roles more popular and improve CourtRP

Who is it mainly for? - Judicial roles

Links to any content - N/A

+ support nobody has even set up guidelines for the Judicial system as a whole except for a few rules in !motd that don't say that we can't have houses or cars, if we give these classes more freedom then it just adds more RP even outside of the courtroom. 

And to add to this Judges should be able to sentence people to death so long as DOC is available and it's someone like a murderer who has killed 3 people already or somethign 

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 4/27/2022 at 3:33 PM, Cuke said:

-support

You don't need to leave. 

I get that, I really do. But the problem with that is that nobody logs onto juducial roles since they have 0 use outside of courtroom cases, and since nobody logs on, nobody who is being arrested ever calls for a trial. Having the roles be able to do stuff OUTSIDE of the courtroom means people will actually dedicate themselves to playing the character and not just be a flagup/event character. And if people are on as a judge/defendant/prosecutor. People being arrested will give them stuff to do rather than just assume nobody is on and take the arrest. It'll increase the popularity of the roles

+ Support

I think this is a good idea, however it should be required that if someone is arrested for a major crime or requests a court case you MUST drop everything you are doing and hold the trial.

• Like 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

18 hours ago, Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

I think this is a good idea, however it should be required that if someone is arrested for a major crime or requests a court case you MUST drop everything you are doing and hold the trial.

That's what I was wanting anyway.

-support

They used to have more freedom before but judges and other people ruined that freedom so they don't have access to it. You should make a suggestions to move the court house away from the jail.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force