Wassabi's Permanent Ban Appeal

Wassabi

Steam Name: Wassabi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

Ingame Name: Wassabi

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Adam

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I've been warned 2 times before for racism, the first time was when I decided to do a joke about the Chinese peoples and the second time is when I was listening to Mario Judah and I've accidentally pressed X instead of shift in the E11 base, after all these months I had understand that the things I've done were not ok, and I am really sorry for all the trouble I've did. I would love to rejoin the Gaminglight SCP-RP Community as a better person.

Edited by Wassabi

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

Accidently playing music shouldn't even be bannable. "His personal music Playlist that includes the nword is very offensive to me as a white man!" 

plus I support second chances

+support

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

+support

Wassabi if you do get unbanned be careful with what you do. 

40 minutes ago, LilThinMints said:

Accidently playing music shouldn't even be bannable. "His personal music Playlist that includes the nword is very offensive to me as a white man!" 

+support

Thins got the right idea

1 hour ago, LilThinMints said:

+support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

Pay more attention to what you’ve got on your soundboard, especially when you had JUST returned from being punished the first time. 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Pay more attention to what you’ve got on your soundboard, especially when you had JUST returned from being punished the first time. 

X is pretty far from shift, I dont know how you managed to mess that up

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

+Support i believe that he deserves a second chance because I don't think his music bleeding through his mic on accident should be a completely huge thing considering he is apologetic he didn't mean to and I truly believe in second chances and I hope that he is given even the smallest of chance to return to the server. IF you do get unbanned by any chance I hope to not hear any issues of racism anymore

Also X is one key away from shift

2 hours ago, ItzGray said:

X is pretty far from shift, I dont know how you managed to mess that up

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

8 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

+support

Don't believe your music choice should get you banned. Just be a bit more careful next time.

-Support
I strongly remember the past appeal for this and was actually going to +support the last one until I seen the medal clip of you pressing your push to talk only when the Nword was said, in an effort get that section heard. The clip is off of medal but the past appeal and responses still state what I am repeating:

Edited by Orange 🍊
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Spotify can leak through your microphone....

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

+Support

Music with the n word isnt even a bad thing, there really should be an amendment to the rule of racism because racism on this server can literally just be any kind of usage of the nword which is not racist half the time. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support
I strongly remember the past appeal for this and was actually going to +support the last one until I seen the medal clip of you pressing your push to talk only when the Nword was said, in an effort get that section heard. The clip is off of medal but the past appeal and responses still state what I am repeating:

-support 

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

So on Imperial RP it's fine to play music with slurs in it but on another server in the exact same community it's a ban?

We're not talking about some sort of nuanced roleplay rule that can vary from roleplay scenario to roleplay scenario, we're talking about what can be considered racism. This needs to be an enforced, uniform rule or not at all.

13 minutes ago, Kvist said:

So on Imperial RP it's fine to play music with slurs in it but on another server in the exact same community it's a ban?

We're not talking about some sort of nuanced roleplay rule that can vary from roleplay scenario to roleplay scenario, we're talking about what can be considered racism. This needs to be an enforced, uniform rule or not at all.

Each server has its own rules because every server has its own SMT. Additionally, that appeal was granted by River (troublesome ex-SMT) and 4 1/2 months ago so it's not exactly relevant here.

If you're worried about the rule, it's really as simple as checking what you're playing over your mic before doing so.

Edited by Nydekore
  • Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

6 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support
I strongly remember the past appeal for this and was actually going to +support the last one until I seen the medal clip of you pressing your push to talk only when the Nword was said, in an effort get that section heard.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

6 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

7 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

16 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

You did it to yourself then man so rn 

-Support

But i feel like a little while longer and you will be ready for a second chance and i do believe you can change

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

-Support how many chances do you need 😐

Screenshot_13.png

-Support, from what Orange said and the fact that you were banned before for racism, I feel like it was intentional, if it was the song I think you mean then It's got a LOT of Nwords in it, so why you would play it through your mic/soundboard or however is beyond me. 

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

-support no offence but people who usually get unbanned for saying they changed usually do the same thing they did to get banned *cough* ZJ *cough* also I don't believe in second chances

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"