braymccowan

Steam Name: Bray

Ingame Name:Bray

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580876584

Have you donated to the server? Gold 

Staff Restriction Length: Perma 

Staff Member that Staffs Restricted you: Drippy 

Reason for Staff Restriction: Copying off another staff app 

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I know people always thought I was a minge back then and that I was a bad person but I have come to realize that this server is basically my favorite thing to do on Gmod. And it is not a good thing to be blacklisted  from the staff team and know that everyone don't like me but I have went away a while and have came back and decided to change the way i act in the community i know i use to be a very bad person but I have changed big time everyone that I played with in the past that has disliked me has gave me a chance and i thank them for that because all i needed was one more chance to see that I'm a better person and really good thing to happen to the community. All I'm asking is for management and the community of gaming light to do the same. I just want one more chance to be a better person for the community i know everything i done to get the staff restriction was for a good reason I'm just here to say I'm sorry for that and i feel that i have learned my lesson and asking management if i can get another chance.

-support

Taking a break from the community is a good start. I could believe that you’ve had time to think about your actions and change. However, since you came back so recently, you need to spend some time in the community and show how much you’ve improved yourself. 

Actions speak MUCH louder than words and right now all I see are words. 

17 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

Taking a break from the community is a good start. I could believe that you’ve had time to think about your actions and change. However, since you came back so recently, you need to spend some time in the community and show how much you’ve improved yourself. 

Actions speak MUCH louder than words and right now all I see are words. 

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png