General Suggestion - Increase D-class brute size and HP - Denied

PryingTree

What are you suggesting? - D-class brute size be increased by just a little bit

How would this change better the server? - He is a brute, he is supposed to be chunky and big. Kinda like that one big zombie from dyinglight. It would make more sense. Maybe add a sledgehammer too. Also if you make the D-class bigger then you should give them a bit more health.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Yes, Security may not like it. D-class could also complain that their hitbox is bigger. But gensec may not understand that since they have a bigger size it would be easy to shoot them, and kill them as the HP shouldn't be too much

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

1 hour ago, IgnisNuts said:

+Support

Yes buff D-Class

Can we get a Buff Class D model with no shirt on? 😳 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

12 hours ago, IgnisNuts said:

+Support

Yes buff D-Class

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

20 hours ago, IgnisNuts said:

+Support

Yes buff D-Class

D-Class branch when

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Interesting idea but I feel it needs to be expanded on because theres not much to go on at the moment 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM