General Suggestion - Bring back the LCZ Lab - Denied

ShadowPL

What are you suggesting? - Bring back the Research Laboratory in LCZ (if possible)

How would this change better the server? - It could possibly bring back more roleplay within LCZ, so researchers or medical scientists have more space to do their research or experimentation

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Possibly more server lag, and it would probably require a map update.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Roleplayers

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by ShadowPL

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+ Big Support
- We need to bring more RP back into the server and with this research or medical can RP conduct test there.

- It can be used by medical to create ammestitics 

- RRH Engineer and Analyst can go RP at the Lab for there medical research or REDACTED

- Research would have more room to test in instead of going to Temp Euclid to set up base

- Junior Researchers can set up base there and RP doing research

The only bad thing here is that it will increase the map size and that could lead to more lag. But I would still love to see this come back. Sure no one was using it back then but if we bring it back now it could bring more RP into the server instead of killing each other for fun

Edited by State Trooper EvaMocca
Minor Spelling mistake

1 hour ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+ Big Support
- We need to bring more RP back into the server and with this research or medical can RP conduct test there.

- RRH Engineer and Analyst can go RP at the Lab for there medical research or REDACTED

- Research would have more room to test in instead of going to Temp Euclid to set up base

The only bad thing here is that it will increase the map size and that could lead to more lag. But I would still love to see this come back. Sure no one was using it back then but if we bring it back now it could bring more RP into the server instead of killing each other for fun

This ^^^^
EZ medbay should be brought back too, that shit was dope

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

1 hour ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+ Big Support

Only if its usage is enforced, otherwise it will happen like last time and no one will use it.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Now this would take a map update and I have no idea when we are next getting one of those (probably quite a while still). Perhaps we could use an alternative room? If not, I would recommend just setting up a work station in SCP-432 whenever researchers want to do something like that. That being said, would definitely love to have it back for next map update, not that I see it coming anytime soon.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

4 hours ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+ Big Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

5 hours ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+ Big Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support

The reason why these areas were removed was because we were nearing the map limit, and they were rarely used.
Every map can only have so much before the map literally can't compile from Hammer. Because of this, we had to cut down on a few unused areas to add areas and things that would be used.
In the circumstance that we do swap to a map with more space, I could support the re-addition of listed areas, but until then, I stand on my side.

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

-Support

The reason why these areas were removed was because we were nearing the map limit, and they were rarely used.
Every map can only have so much before the map literally can't compile from Hammer. Because of this, we had to cut down on a few unused areas to add areas and things that would be used.
In the circumstance that we do swap to a map with more space, I could support the re-addition of listed areas, but until then, I stand on my side.

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

11 hours ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+ Big Support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

8 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support

If I remember correctly, the map is at 99.991% size or smt like that, like 20% of the map are unused parts on the surface..removing those unneeded parts from the surface would not only allow for more containment cells or other stuff to be added, but it would (probably) decrease lag.

So, +support

• Like 2

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

12 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support

But Star… what about the meth lab 😥

• Sad 1

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

On 4/25/2022 at 11:15 AM, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+ Big Support

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

20 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic